Avengers VS X-Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which side are you on?

• Total voters
I love the new attitude Cyclops has. :lol
Hey KBA have you tried the "Infinite Comics" that Marvel just launched?
It's ____in' awesome man!

I love the new attitude Cyclops has. :lol
Hey KBA have you tried the "Infinite Comics" that Marvel just launched?
It's ____in' awesome man!

it is awesome :rock

with this event i got back into comics so i have been reading the collected books to catch up, so at the end of the first issue i sad that i have to wait for the next one :lol

I know most everyone is on an Avengers high....but I've been a collecting fan of the X-Men since #86....from the olden days......and gotta stay true. :D

No dude. What is it about? Havnt heard anything.

It's digital comics but with an added twist. Instead of one click that will lead you to the next page, it does these animation of sorts. It's freakin' beautiful man.

That makes me want to buy one of those shiny new iPads. I figure I'll get into digital someday. When that happens, I'll probably drop all but absolute favs from the physical copy pull list at the LCS and just buy hard cover collections as they come out. Everything else will be digital for monthly stuff.

I love the new attitude Cyclops has.
:lecture I completely agree. Scott has taken the let's get along attitude of Professor X and merged it with the don't screw with us attitude of Magneto.

Is there any place that has a summary of the issues? I'm waiting for the TPB but the I don't know how much longer I can wait. The suspense is killing me.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I loved the way Cap just said 'Avengers assemble.' Like Scott forced his hand, and he didn't want want a fight. Not the usual 'Avengers Assemble!!!' with bold letters or anything.

(I'm ditching spoiler tags personally. If you don't want to be spoiled about the event, you should probably stay out of the thread)

I loved the way Cap just said 'Avengers assemble.' Like Scott forced his hand, and he didn't want want a fight. Not the usual 'Avengers Assemble!!!' with bold letters or anything.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pretty funny that NAMOR of all people didn't seem to want to fight :lol:lol:lol:lol

My search-fu is not strong and I only recently started reading X-Men again after a decade-long hiatus... Could somebody explain to me where Xavier is during all this?

My search-fu is not strong and I only recently started reading X-Men again after a decade-long hiatus... Could somebody explain to me where Xavier is during all this?

As far as I know, he temporarily lost his powers but regained his legs, then he got shot in the head by Bishop & mysteriously disappeared. He was regained his powers & became part of the "X-Men Legacy" books along with Gambit, Rogue, Frenzy & Mags.

Then he was helping his son Legion regain control of his fractured psyche.

Last time I saw him he was visiting Wolvie's school saying that he expected the school to be rebuilt again but didn't see Logan to be the one running it.

Back