Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck's sculpt does look like the CW one in that pic though, which is hopefully just a placeholder coz it's so not accurate for IW. XD

30688799_10155415196702344_5267556562800476160_o.jpg

The outfit also looks a bit ... well, in need of improvement, from what I can tell. At least he's got the knife. Who knows, maybe I'm super lucky and he's using a Gerber Mark II. :lol I still need that for my Winter Soldier.

Thanks for the link. Good stuff.

Yea ToysTV is definitely my go to place for latest Hot Toys news.

Based in Hong Kong, they always manage to review on the day of new releases. Added bonus for me since I understand Cantonese.

Huge props to them! I’m sure their video is up by now and will answer many questions that we oversea collectors may have

I'm not sure what HT will be releasing. Everything there has Infinity War themed stands but the Star Lord is identical to the GOTG V2 version. Also, Scarlett Witch appears to have a new head sculpt.

Star-Lord has a black/very dark grey shirt in IW which this figure has.

Might be enough for them to re-release a very similar figure since Star-Lord is popular and seems to have a significant role in the movie.

Maybe even a two pack with Gamora.

Might be enough for them to re-release a very similar figure since Star-Lord is popular and seems to have a significant role in the movie.

They still have Avengers 4 coming next year so they might wait for a bigger costume change on some of these.

damit, i want the dead outrider which comes with the base of movie promo Cap for my IW Iron Man :(

For the people who have been collecting Hot Toys for years and know their habits pretty well by now, a hypothetical question: I'm assuming Hot Toys probably isn't planning on releasing a Nebula figure. But if it turns out she has a major role in Infinity War, and fans and reviewers all love her in it, is it possible that, after seeing the reaction to her in the movie, Hot Toys could change their mind and decide to add Nebula to the lineup?

For the people who have been collecting Hot Toys for years and know their habits pretty well by now, a hypothetical question: I'm assuming Hot Toys probably isn't planning on releasing a Nebula figure. But if it turns out she has a major role in Infinity War, and fans and reviewers all love her in it, is it possible that, after seeing the reaction to her in the movie, Hot Toys could change their mind and decide to add Nebula to the lineup?

They could. But if they had not yet started then it would be years before she was released. More likely they would just make her for the next film she is in.

I would have thought she'd be pretty prominent in this movie considering her vendetta with Thanos.

But considering she isn't shown much in the merchandise and no HT figure, she'll probably have a bigger role & figure in A4.

It's hard to see what shirt the figure has on under the jacket, he could be wearing the red one that comes with the deluxe. Even though Star Lord is popular figure, the GOTG 2 was just released, so I doubt HT would make another so soon after that one. HT did that for only one other character that I'm aware of at the moment and that's Darth Vader, Star Lord is no Vader.

HT didn't even do the main villain of GOTG V1 Ronan The Accuser!
Yondu had a more significant role in GOTG V2, he'd be more likely to get a HT release before Nebula.

Hopefully we could still get Ronan through Captain Marvel.
And yes Yandu is getting a release.

Back