Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it says CM. So it’s like 6 and 3/4 inches. So my estimates where about right.

Didn’t the pop up shop and 10 year display open today? The announcement was on the 4th, and they said “in a weeks time” that should be today?

Uggh too damn far away.

Worst case, that may mean they hold any releases until just before this event.

Double worst case. They simply show what they have released online already and it is a boring event......

I really hope I am wrong with the above......but I just have a feeling many of the remaining figures may be being held back due to spoilers, or simply not ready yet...

30697955_10156440879173866_4330708068217126912_n.jpg

30628922_10156440879158866_2560838602011443200_n.jpg

Awesome. So I assume this must be them setting up for the "pop-up shop" for the 14th. Or does it start before then ?

Looks like it's pretty much done on that second photo.

Awesome. So I assume this must be them setting up for the "pop-up shop" for the 14th. Or does it start before then ?

Looks like it's pretty much done on that second photo.

Pics are getting posted as we speak, looks like it’s starting today. Cap and Hulkbuster shown so far and possibly a non iron-Spidey reissue.

Pics are getting posted as we speak, looks like it’s starting today. Cap and Hulkbuster shown so far and possibly a non iron-Spidey reissue.

It's pretty late in Asia now, so I guess they're finalising the "store" and it'll open tomorrow. Earlier sounds good to me ! Especially if they show something new tomorrow.

It's pretty late in Asia now, so I guess they're finalising the "store" and it'll open tomorrow. Earlier sounds good to me ! Especially if they show something new tomorrow.
It's currently around 5 am in Japan so we'll hopefully see more in a few hours.

I’m hoping they improve it, as it looks very much like a statue. (Spider-Man I mean)

Back