Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point kurisuchie2kimi!:)

Hafta re-think about picking Vision up - I always thought the scene in Ultron where Vision is looking wonderingly at himself in the window reflection was one of the film's best moments. Also his speech

"I don't know if I am a monster. I don't think I would know if I were one..."

And the end scene. And the scene in Civil War at the end where he is turning the chess piece over in his hand. And his scene with Wanda.

Yep, better do some thinking!:lol Can't speak for anyone else but losing any of these characters is gonna make me bleed :(
Some more than others.:panic:

I can't stop watching the trailer... I made a list of characters I would get figures of from this movie (if they get made). I'm gonna need to crunch the numbers to make this work.:lol

Did I leave anyone out? I didn't include any other wakandans because I want to see Black Panther before I make that decision.

If BP's Okoye is a major presence (can't usually afford characters like Hill from TWS) she'd be on my list. The Dora Milaje are like nothing else I would have on the shelf.

LOL I can't stop watching the trailer either. Yeah, I saw the leaked one. Can't even say how nice it is not having the low res and heads in the way. Maybe I would have been more freaked out if I had scene some stuff fresh:dunno, but I was freaked out anyway:clap (no pun intended).

Link's not working.

As for Vision, one of the Lego sets seemingly spoils what happens to him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Are the Lego sets usually film accurate? I know Lego has spoiled stuff before....

Are the Lego sets usually film accurate? I know Lego has spoiled stuff before....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't stop watching the trailer... I made a list of characters I would get figures of from this movie (if they get made). I'm gonna need to crunch the numbers to make this work.:lol

Iron Man (Mk. 51?)

Really great list, very close to what I was thinking actually (except I am absolutely going to need the black order. I NEEDS IT!). But wouldn't it be either mark 48 or 49? Depending on whether HB 2.0 is revealed first or not? Or did I miss something?

Really great list, very close to what I was thinking actually (except I am absolutely going to need the black order. I NEEDS IT!). But wouldn't it be either mark 48 or 49? Depending on whether HB 2.0 is revealed first or not? Or did I miss something?

I figure it will be 48, but the last time concept/promo art was released for it, someone said it was 51. But I think they may have been mixing it up with the comic book Mark 51... I mean it's not out of the realm of possibility that Tony would go through a few more designs in a years time. The new armor is supposedly pretty advanced, so it would make sense that there were a few test models leading up to the finished product (Mark 42 was a prototype)... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Either way, It's gorgeous and I want it.

Last edited:
Found this on FB. Not a bad list. Although of course doesn't show the bad guys.

ce943ae1ca8cd70dea328a325f5db738.jpg

Thanos, Model-Prime, and Vision are the only musts for me, which is helpful. Unless the stars align and they make the Black Order, then I'm toast.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanx!

I wonder....

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL I love spoilers.:devil

Here's a spoilery image of Bucky's new arm from the trailer - some fan managed a bit of a closer look:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man that trailer was epic. For me it'll depend on how fast they put out the orders but as of right now I'm in for Bearded Cap, Iron Man, Iron Spider and Post Ragnarok Thor. The thing is if those are hitting too close together especially with the other HT I've already got on order I might have to make hard decisions.

Black Order, Thanos, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Ronin/Hawkeye, Hulkbuster 2.0, Winter Soldier, Thor, Mantis, Nebula, Drax, Gamora

Ill get Black Panther from the solo movie IF HT makes it. If not, the IW it is.

Does anyone think they'll make Iron Spider in diecast? That would be awesome!

I would hope not. It still appears to be a form fitting costume, not a suit of armor. If it were diecast the joints would all be mechanical looking. It works for IM/WM, but it's not what I'd want from a Spidey figure. I think it would ultimately make it look more toy-y.

Just my opinion.

I would hope not. It still appears to be a form fitting costume, not a suit of armor. If it were diecast the joints would all be mechanical looking. It works for IM/WM, but it's not what I'd want from a Spidey figure. I think it would ultimately make it look more toy-y.

Just my opinion.

yeah, my guess it will be some sort of shiny reflective cloth material. It will be interesting to see what they use and come up with, one of the more challenging figures for Hot Toys to make I think. We'll see.

Back