Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see Bucky, but I don't think we will. Nor do I think the BO will go to production. I'm all in for a War Machine though.

Why don't you think we will see Bucky? he has an entirely new outfit and arm

Why don't you think we will see Bucky? he has an entirely new outfit and arm
Purely a guess, but it seems like HT is producing so many different figures from so many different brands and titles, that they may not have the resources to make as many end and 3rd level characters as they use to

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Purely a guess, but it seems like HT is producing so many different figures from so many different brands and titles, that they may not have the resources to make as many end and 3rd level characters as they use to

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We have already seen Bucky’s figure with the new suit and arm (with CW headsculpt) in the background of Cap’s promo pictures so I think it is pretty sure that HT will release it...

I was disappointed to see a GOTG2 Gamora reveal this morning instead of any other IW character.

TOTAL opposite feeling here!:hi5: I feel like she's the character that most deserved a reveal this morning! Only other thing that would've excited me more would be Mantis or Nebula but I think they won't happen till Avengers 4 or Guardians 3.

I hope you're right. I loved his look in IW.

Ditto. I'd like to line up Cap, BW and Bucky on the shelf like the promo picture. Maybe with BP. There's a few other characters like Okoye I wish I could get - guess they will never do Wong but would love to get Wong.

And just sayin' Iron Studios has their 1/10 poly IW line preview on YT and I want Bucky, Cap and Falcon at least $$$$$:monkey3

No one found this photo of Drax they revealed yesterday?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back