Avengers preordered so far....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Avengers have you preordered so far?

• Captain America

Votes: 79 59.4%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 51 38.3%
  • Thor

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Black Widow [no full reveal]

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 57 42.9%
  • The Hulk [no full reveal]

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • Loki

Votes: 77 57.9%
  • Waiting till everyone is revealed, then I will decide.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Not interested in this line of figures, thanks.

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
i only bought Mark VI from the Avengers and will surely preorder the Hulk but not sure yet if i will order the others too

surprised iron man is lesser than hawkeye

I'm not. We've had three film's-worth of umpteen HT Iron Man figures. I would imagine a lot of people are choosing to just go with the version they have already, and are focusing on picking up new characters.

I'm hoping we can get more "real time" pix when people go to Comic-Con. Studio beauty-shots are great, but you get the real measure of an item's worth when its a cell-phone picture, off center and crappy lighting.... if something still looks good then, you just know it'll blow you away when you get your hands on it. Its kind of like an acid test.

I have all of them save Fury on PO and I didn't check off those that weren't officially orderable (kind of silly to include them under that heading) but I knew that I was going to try and assemble the team for about a year now. I'll spend the cash without much issue but I'm sure I'll be pissed in a year or so when 2.0s come out better.

I have all of them save Fury on PO and I didn't check off those that weren't officially orderable (kind of silly to include them under that heading) but I knew that I was going to try and assemble the team for about a year now. I'll spend the cash without much issue but I'm sure I'll be pissed in a year or so when 2.0s come out better.

I included them because there's a certain number of fans out there who will buy the new figures almost regardless of how they look; we all know its true. :snake

As for new figures.... we'll have to buy those too. 'Cause that's how collectors roll.... plus there is no guarantee that we'll like newer ones better than these. I see plenty of people out here saying they prefer the last version of this or that character compared to the new one.

Back