Avengers preordered so far....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Avengers have you preordered so far?

• Captain America

Votes: 79 59.4%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 51 38.3%
  • Thor

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Black Widow [no full reveal]

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 57 42.9%
  • The Hulk [no full reveal]

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • Loki

Votes: 77 57.9%
  • Waiting till everyone is revealed, then I will decide.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Not interested in this line of figures, thanks.

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
Waiting because I can't tell if I will buy Black Widow, Iron Man or Hulk or not (have to see what what they look like and their prices)

I'm sorry about your thread, who knows they might lock this one too - who can fathom the ways of mod-ness.

I am ashamed to admit I have spent $1000 on dolls in the past. The bad thing was, it was just *one* doll. And I've done it more than once. I AM female, true but this is still naughty. My husband has no idea. If he knew how much I spent on jewelry, I promise you I would be dead right this minute.

No worries. :)

I do have to say that once collectors have the complete team of Avengers in their hands, they will not regret spending their hard earned money on these products. Even if it is over $1000+.

The movie captured generations of both young and old. And likewise, these figures will be sought after for years to come once they eventually sell out.

I'm surprised to see Cap is so popular as well, since many people seem to prefer his FA costume. That's good news to me as Cap fan.

I'm a big Cap fan myself, which is why I got/am getting the FA Cap, Rescue Cap and Avengers Cap.

Though I do agree that the FA Cap is better the Avengers Cap as he's cheaper, comes with more accessories and the costume is much closer to Ultimate Cap.

POd and fully paid:
Cap, Thor, Loki, Mk VI

Might PO:
HULK, MK VII - i want to see specs and price first

considering:
BW, Hawkeye

Not even interested:
Fury

WTB:
Coulson

POd and fully paid:
Cap, Thor, Loki, Mk VI

Might PO:
HULK, MK VII - i want to see specs and price first

considering:
BW, Hawkeye

Not even interested:
Fury

WTB:
Coulson

How did you fully pay already? I wouldn't mind paying everything off in advance too. I don't like credit card charges down the road.

I'm surprised Thor has as many pre-orders as he does with all the complaints people have about his likeness or lack thereof.

I'm surprised Thor has as many pre-orders as he does with all the complaints people have about his likeness or lack thereof.

Actually, Hot Toys listened to all the complaints, went back and fixed the sculpt. It looks MUCH better now;
181206_10150846577627344_2111615704_n.jpg

560244_10150846577807344_970698207_n.jpg

579297_10150846577937344_544056967_n.jpg

How did you fully pay already? I wouldn't mind paying everything off in advance too. I don't like credit card charges down the road.

I think he's probably in the UK like me, we have to pay the full amount when we order as retailers aren't allowed to store our card info in this country. I've also fully paid for Cap, Thor, Hawkeye and Loki

I think he's probably in the UK like me, we have to pay the full amount when we order as retailers aren't allowed to store our card info in this country. I've also fully paid for Cap, Thor, Hawkeye and Loki

I PO'd here in the Philippines :D
A local HT shop offers HT figs at discounted prices if you pay in full

Cap ~$172
Thor ~$163
Mk VI ~$186 (yeah, IM doesnt get big discounts :lol)
Loki ~$167

Hulk97 is right in that my lcs doesnt accept credit cards
just 10% NRD or full payment in cash for PO's

I PO'd here in the Philippines :D
A local HT shop offers HT figs at discounted prices if you pay in full

Cap ~$172
Thor ~$163
Mk VI ~$186 (yeah, IM doesnt get big discounts :lol)
Loki ~$167

Hulk97 is right in that my lcs doesnt accept credit cards
just 10% NRD or full payment in cash for PO's

Ah, I see. I just wish there was an option to pay in full that way the cost is out of my way early. Thanks guys.

I accidentally cajoled my wife into spending $500 on a beanie baby, so I'm good.

Back