Avengers preordered so far....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Avengers have you preordered so far?

• Captain America

Votes: 79 59.4%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 51 38.3%
  • Thor

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Black Widow [no full reveal]

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 57 42.9%
  • The Hulk [no full reveal]

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • Loki

Votes: 77 57.9%
  • Waiting till everyone is revealed, then I will decide.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Not interested in this line of figures, thanks.

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
I've just put an order in with SS for Cap, Thor & Loki, main reason for doing this is 1- SS seem to get the HT figures fairly quickly once they've hit HK these days and 2- you can cancel your order without fear of losing any deposit (because they dont ask for one)

If Black Widow turns out good I'll pick up Hawkeye as well. Hulk and Mark VII are pretty much in the basket also. Basically the only one I'm definitely not getting is Fury.

Thanks. I've been wanting to see who is ordering and how many strong the numbers of this board is for a while. This will give an idea at least for marvel fans.

Think it was you who gave me the idea :nana:

As for me, so far only Loki and Thor are preordered. I would like to have Cap and Hawkeye too, but an holding off for the moment. These figures are the furthest thing from cheap.

Preordered all 5, and got the Mark VI too.

As each of the team becomes available, I'll preorder them as well. I want the whole team. If they make more after that, then I will become selective as to what I get or not.

I have zero pre ordered. Beyond Hulk, I am uncertain whether I will order any. Loki looks rockin but the others thus far are rather unimpressive IMO.

the nice thing by ordering a full set from SS, you'll have enough rewards points to make another figure for super cheap

Flipside of that for us outside of the USA though is once we've had customs charges the figures end up being about £40 more expensive than if we'd just waited for our domestic sellers. The points do cushion the blow though :lol

None. There'll be too much griping and moaning once the IM3, Thor 2, and Capt America 2 figures hit. Then when those hit, there'll be griping and moaning once the Avengers 2 teasers come out. It'd be like an endless loop of buying and selling within a year or two for the newer version. They must've gotten their cue from Apple's product release strategy.

in-before-the-lock-3.jpg

> > > https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106689

Says the guy with 113 posts....

I'm in for most, but I'm happy with my custom thor an BW and not too interested in Hawkeye, ill wait for his release and in hand pics

I pre ordered all of them so far. Just waiting for the rest to be available pre order

I asked this pre-order question towards the end in the original thread, it gets locked and now a brand new thread is started. :rotfl

Anyhow, if someone were to tell you 10 years ago, would you ever spend over $1200-$1400 on 7 dolls, be honest, would you have thought they were crazy? :wink1:

I asked this pre-order question towards the end in the original thread, it gets locked and now a brand new thread is started. :rotfl

Anyhow, if someone were to tell you 10 years ago, would you ever spend over $1200-$1400 on 7 dolls, be honest, would you have thought they were crazy? :wink1:

10 years ago? Try 10 months ago! :rotfl:rotfl

I'm sorry about your thread, who knows they might lock this one too - who can fathom the ways of mod-ness.

I am ashamed to admit I have spent $1000 on dolls in the past. The bad thing was, it was just *one* doll. And I've done it more than once. I AM female, true but this is still naughty. My husband has no idea. If he knew how much I spent on jewelry, I promise you I would be dead right this minute.

Back