Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not a problem if the detail is on a level like 'there is a little metal part missing' but besides the silver parts that should be red, there is a whole part missing between those parts that goes over the silver parts in the collar/neck area.

One quick view at this image (click for big version) and it is a shame they say '...and finished with meticulous, film-accurate attention to detail.'

The-Avengers-Iron-Man-in-3600x2250-Pixel-a-Lighted-Releasing-His-Great-Power-He-is-Hard-to-Believe-TV-Movies-Wallpaper.jpg

imm16_zps6fbd647a.jpg

It is not a problem if the detail is on a level like 'there is a little metal part missing' but besides the silver parts that should be red, there is a whole part missing between those parts that goes over the silver parts in the collar/neck area.

One quick view at this image (click for big version) and it is a shame they say '...and finished with meticulous, film-accurate attention to detail.'

The-Avengers-Iron-Man-in-3600x2250-Pixel-a-Lighted-Releasing-His-Great-Power-He-is-Hard-to-Believe-TV-Movies-Wallpaper.jpg

imm16_zps6fbd647a.jpg

****, I had not noticed it, this Bust is not at all a good a film-accurate work.

And in the Legendary Scale Figure is the same problem.

What's the ****ing going on with Sideshow? I'm sick of they.

Sideshow use reference pictures we can all pull up with a five second search, nooooo!
They work from memory of watching the movie two years ago :lol

Fancy posting a picture of a very accurate and detailed HT next to an inadequate Sideshow $800 bust :slap

If i had this on order it would be going bye bye. :lecture

I have the pre order, and is my favourite armor and that's why I don't know what to do, also have the pre order of the Legendary Scale Figure and has the same mistakes...

I don't understand why this statue has this mistakes when the design is from Legacy

I thought it was pretty clear to everyone that this bust wasn't movie accurate. It's not the first time either. The mark III bust has the EXACT same flaw. It's missing the same black, suit mechanisms that are seen in the movie. Check it out:

film-vingadores-trailer_f20.jpg

mark32.jpg

I would like to know what is going on. Are they taking creative liberties or are these bust being made like this because the Legacy molds (that they claim they use) are actually missing the same details? I mean, it is likely that the movie would add things to the armor after the bust was created.

Still, one flex payment left and I'm still not complete sold on this bust.

I thought it was pretty clear to everyone that this bust wasn't movie accurate. It's not the first time either. The mark III bust has the EXACT same flaw. It's missing the same black, suit mechanisms that are seen in the movie. Check it out:

I would like to know what is going on. Are they taking creative liberties or are these bust being made like this because the Legacy molds (that they claim they use) are actually missing the same details? I mean, it is likely that the movie would add things to the armor after the bust was created.

Still, one flex payment left and I'm still not complete sold on this bust.

Touché

Back