Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What day was this suppose to be processed on? I have not received a processing e-mail.

Just waiting to hear back from Jennifer at Sideshow...should get a reply in the next hour or so. Apparently, despite Frobay already receiving his, the actual bust hasn't officially been confirmed as shipping yet for the rest of us - unsure why that is :dunno Will update once I hear anything :)

For the price this should have a bit more detail, under the armpit area at the side is lacking in mechanical pieces like wiring and pistons that would be exposed. Just looks like a giant hot toys bust to me.

This should be easy money for SS, as irvy said little detail and easy paint up.
Considering it's been delayed numerous times I bet it's been a huge headache for them and the people ordering.
Makes you wonder what the hell goes on in China :huh

It is nice but doesn't have a wow factor or anything for me anyway, something off I can't quite place. I'm thinking about tracking down the mk 3 bust now.

No. Just got lucky I guess. They are probably getting these in batches, I must have been in the 1st batch.

Indeed you are Frobay! Congrats brother...the bust looks amazing! Been looking at your pics all day in fact :love :lol

However, I remember another lucky collector recieving his MKVII bust abt a month ago! WTF?! :dunno Sideshow certainly work in mysterious ways
9ave4u9e.jpg

va5a5upa.jpg

yqubazyb.jpg

e2umymet.jpg

Frobay, thanks for the pictures man! Are you still taking picture requests? I would like to see how the helmet looks on its own. Not that anyone would display it solo, but I wonder how it looks detached. One more thing, how do you turn on the lights? I assume it's two separate switches, right?

Frobay, can you please take a photo upwards behind the chestplate. Seeing as the AR is translucent I wonder if it's a separate piece bonded in from the back... hence replaceable with something better?

Also can the head be attached at different angles or only looking to the left?

EDIT: Looks like the head angle is dictated by the moulded neck curvature.

For the price this should have a bit more detail, under the armpit area at the side is lacking in mechanical pieces like wiring and pistons that would be exposed. Just looks like a giant hot toys bust to me.

Honestly it looks less detailed than a 1/6 Hot Toys figure, especially around the collar/neck area. Not to mention the arc reactor...

ZcWyC5H.jpg
tx7iZKA.jpg
imm16_zps6fbd647a.jpg

Frobay, can you take a pic with you standing next to it with a pumped raised fist shouting 'Hell Yea!' :lol :lol man I wish I had mine right now!!! You are one lucky dude...congrats! :clap :clap

I'm no Avengers guru but there's silver panels on the bust that are red in the movie...

You are right, Sideshow making mistakes again... the worst of this is I don't think that they will fix that...
We should complaint about that, I will send a message at least.

You are right, Sideshow making mistakes again... the worst of this is I don't think that they will fix that...
We should complaint about that, I will send a message at least.

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you life is short :lol

Back