Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know whats exactly problem with this bust..... please dont paint this like cheap plastic

So no one on this thread has received it yet??? :slap

There is only one who has recieved it...

eryqa9yn.jpg

uhu8umyb.jpg

urubedar.jpg

myna4y9u.jpg

sabybuvy.jpg

I am on the verge of just canceling this. I think ill just go with a bunch of the maquettes.

serial? :dunno You mean ES number....I think its an open ES Chan despite saying Limited Edition on the box....

wasn't the Sideshow MKIII lifesize bust supposed to have an ES? I don't remember seeing a number on mine :dunno

The open edition stuff just says limited edition and doesn't have a number. Not sure on the MKIII mines packed away, I've got the battle damaged one and don't recall it being numbered.

Im real glad they made the reactor light up. Looks horrible when its off. I may pick it up now

I am on the verge of just canceling this. I think ill just go with a bunch of the maquettes.

sorry to hear that brother :( but you can t go wrong with those maquettes!! :love :love

Saying that, you've waited so long for this bust to arrive, why not stick it out a little longer :dunno...its been on the coming soon part of the newsletter for the past few weeks now so shouldn't be too much longer...(famous last words!!) :lol :lol

I Just cancelled for a full refund after waiting so long. customer service mentioned the bust was under final inspection before shipping.

Overall, I'm Pleased with the Bust. It weighs a ton. The shoulder pads are removable and the piece is painted pretty well. There is a couple blems but nothing very noticeable, I'm picky. The light-up is mega bright!

Only complaints.
1. The Head is a tad loose when sitting in the slot, no way it can fall out or anything.
2. Not real crazy about the old rustic look on the base.

Its a keeper for me!!

Overall, I'm Pleased with the Bust. It weighs a ton. The shoulder pads are removable and the piece is painted pretty well. There is a couple blems but nothing very noticeable, I'm picky. The light-up is mega bright!

Only complaints.
1. The Head is a tad loose when sitting in the slot, no way it can fall out or anything.

Its a keeper for me!!

Wow! Thanks for sharing Frobay :hi5: this has me all excited again! I'm liking it a lot, especially the blue trim around the eyes but i see what you mean abt the base being a little too rustic :( probably an easy respray if necessary. What do you mean by the head is loose? Is it detachable from the body or it's permanent but a little wobbly?

Only complaints.

Its a keeper for me!!

First, congrats for the Bust dude.

I think that looks like it was made of plastic, is a thing of pictures or looks like that in real ?

I have pre ordered this but I don't like this paintjob, I'll wait for more pictures because if is this how looks I think that I will cancel.

Frobay I would appreciate some pics more with other different light.

Yeah, the head is seperate.

I think the pics are making it look platicy but in person it's pretty damn sweet.

The actual box weight is 69lbs. It's a heavy beast. I will try and snap some pics with my War Machine Bust when I find a place to set them together. Room is getting tight.

Back