Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember cos I was spooked on it too and ended up cancelling the MK II and settling for the Battle Damaged MKIII cos I liked how it was in the movie. Worst investment option out of the lot... lol

That sounds all too familiar. :lol

We made some poor, poor choices. :lol I should have known, just based on ES alone. When in doubt, buy it.

I had two Mark IIIs.
First one had scratches on its face and the second was cracked.
Was never happy with the colour and flaking paint issues make me feel better about missing out.

I had two Mark IIIs.
First one had scratches on its face and the second was cracked.
Was never happy with the colour and flaking paint issues make me feel better about missing out.

Well, that's the problem right there. You should have gotten three. It was the third one that was a '10 out of 10.' :D

My clean mark iii came perfect the first time, but I had to get a replacement for my bd mark iii, and a replacement for my mark ii, both due to paint.

Just Prdered this one hope it willcome perfect n there will be positive reviews

Okay...now I'm getting pissed!! :mad: delayed a further not one month...but two whole months!!!:gah: now shipping in March!! Sideshow, you have to get on here and explain this :lecture

Even the MKVI Legendary Scale Bust has been delayed by another month to February :dunno

Yep. I don't mind some delays and we are well aware of the possibility of delays when ordering. But with this and Batman, it's getting extreme. Delays on a whole new level. They really should come out and say something, especially on this one considering we have already paid them $80 for this!

Back