Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little off topic, but have there been rumors about a Mark V life-sized bust? That would be a sight to see.

Agreed. Mark 2 & Mark V blew me away in the theaters and would be instant buys!

I liked the Mark II a lot. I remember when I had a chance to get the Mark II bust from SSC. They couldn't give that thing away, despite the ES. I even had one in my 'cart'...and thought 'nah'.....

Biggest mistake ever. :lol

I liked the Mark II a lot. I remember when I had a chance to get the Mark II bust from SSC. They couldn't give that thing away, despite the ES. I even had one in my 'cart'...and thought 'nah'.....

Biggest mistake ever. :lol

:thud::thud::thud:

Been looking for one since I started collecting.

:thud::thud::thud:

Been looking for one since I started collecting.

Yeah, it was available for at least a week, if I remember correctly. I just couldn't justify the price. I even almost had my dad chip in to help me. And thought, 'nah.' That's not right. I don't need it that bad.

Little did I know.

Let's not talk about this, YP!!!! :lol

Yeah, it was available for at least a week, if I remember correctly. I just couldn't justify the price. I even almost had my dad chip in to help me. And thought, 'nah.' That's not right. I don't need it that bad.

Little did I know.

Let's not talk about this, YP!!!! :lol

If it looked as good as some of the custom versions that are out there, then I would've ordered day one.

It was a missed opportunity to do the MKII some justice and all we got was a repainted MKIII with a simple mod.

I don't regret skipping it. I ended up getting my own done (the helm)

What's wrong with the SSC Mark II bust? Thought that was the best I ever saw personally.

The originial one had big problems with the paint application.

The Mark II had issues as well?

I remember the Mark III having WIDE SPREAD issues, and I maybe recall one person having to return the Mark II, but nothing out of the ordinary. Am I recalling wrong?

The Mark II had issues as well?

I remember the Mark III having WIDE SPREAD issues, and I maybe recall one person having to return the Mark II, but nothing out of the ordinary. Am I recalling wrong?

No it sounds about right. A lot of people feared for the the MK II after the III but it seems like it turned out OK.

No it sounds about right. A lot of people feared for the the MK II after the III but it seems like it turned out OK.

As long as I'm not going crazy here because that's what I remember too. And rightfully so, but still. :lol

I remember cos I was spooked on it too and ended up cancelling the MK II and settling for the Battle Damaged MKIII cos I liked how it was in the movie. Worst investment option out of the lot... lol

Back