Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently got war machine. I am waiting for inhand reviews before deciding to get this or the first one.

2 yrs. Holy smoke... I guess that's what happen with 9500 es

Do we really care how long it takes? I mean as long as its done right, you dont hear me complain!

Bring on more IM!!!

I don't mind waiting as long as they don't f -- k it up.

This piece should be immaculate given the wait time.

No Excuses.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had an update on this piece. I see it's been pushed back to March 2014.

Mark 6 first buddy then the long delay for this commence hahaha

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had an update on this piece. I see it's been pushed back to March 2014.

No updates bud...unfortunately, this is another one of those Sideshow pieces that has encountered delay after delay just like the MKVI Legendary Scale Bust. Don't be surprised if come March it gets put back again :(

delays like this really make me question SS business model. But then again, I guess they can do whatever they want when there is no real competition.

Hopefully GG decides to get into lifesize busts...

Thanks for the updates guys! Hopefully this comes out looking like $800, considering all the delays.

Thanks for the updates guys! Hopefully this comes out looking like $800, considering all the delays.

How it's gonna turn out is anyone's guess? Like you, I hope that it turns out to be awesome due to all the delays :)

ygu9yguh.jpg

ba5ehyva.jpg

Anyone see these yet? does this look different from what we saw at SDCC? These pics are from UK Toyfair.

1546345_10100346193614050_1663158949_n.jpg
1555512_10100346193658960_1627399923_n.jpg

Back