Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've asked once again if they're going to change it, when I get the reply I'll let you know.... Hope that they've changed their minds

I've asked once again if they're going to change it, when I get the reply I'll let you know.... Hope that they've changed their minds

I asked them once last month & they were very political & replied that this is not the final product only a prototype, without mentioning the arc specifically.

I've received this message:

"Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service and for your interest in Sideshow Collectible’s products. Currently, the Iron Man Mark VII Life Size bust is in production. Until we receive the item in our warehouse I do not have that information confirmed.

If the look of the arc reactor is a concern to you and you are hesitant about purchasing the piece, I suggest waiting until there are actual in-hand photos of the finished item before placing your order.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

I've received this message:

"Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service and for your interest in Sideshow Collectible’s products. Currently, the Iron Man Mark VII Life Size bust is in production. Until we receive the item in our warehouse I do not have that information confirmed.

If the look of the arc reactor is a concern to you and you are hesitant about purchasing the piece, I suggest waiting until there are actual in-hand photos of the finished item before placing your order.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Wow... So they don't know if the Arc was changed or will be changed??

Have this been pushed back? It's est. May 2013 now, wasnt March before? or am I dreaming?

i agree. if they decide not to change the arc i will not order. i mean come on, as somebody else said it looks like a sticker!!

i agree. if they decide not to change the arc i will not order. i mean come on, as somebody else said it looks like a sticker!!

This Bust has more to it then any of the there's accept maybe War Machine. Other then the Arc this looks awesome. If they change it and put in an Arc similar to the WM one this will be awesome.

exactly. but if not, wait for iron man 3 1;1, right now war machine is the one id put my money on. That thing is sick

Back