Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Bust has more to it then any of the there's accept maybe War Machine. Other then the Arc this looks awesome. If they change it and put in an Arc similar to the WM one this will be awesome.

Exactly! If they dont change this arc that looks like toilet refresher I'll go for Neytiri bust & wait for IM 3 bust.

Exactly! If they dont change this arc that looks like toilet refresher I'll go for Neytiri bust & wait for IM 3 bust.

i dont think the quality of the arc will make a difference for me. Yes it would be nice to have it as detailed as thearc they used for the War Machine 1:1 bust but once the arc is lighted up you wont be able to see much anyway..

i dont think the quality of the arc will make a difference for me. Yes it would be nice to have it as detailed as thearc they used for the War Machine 1:1 bust but once the arc is lighted up you wont be able to see much anyway..

For me, will have the lights off 99% of the time so the arc look really important. I have to confess, this will be very hard to resist regardless!

If I eventually pull the trigger and pay $800 + shipping for this bad boy ... I want the WM type arc ... NOT a sticker... :lecture

Last edited by a moderator:
If I eventually pull the trigger and pay $800 + shipping for this bad boy ... I want the WM type arc ... NOT a sticker... :lecture

Wont be a sticker Spidey, then again from we saw at the Comic Con, i dont think it will look like the WM arc either....somewhere inbetween would be fine for me

I don't know of I will get into the busts. Just SO big!!

I was the same as you when i first started out. I promised i wouldnt get involved into 1:1 busts. But with Iron Man i had to make an exception...i didnt regret it! I know have the Iron Man MK III, the War Machine and coming soon the Iron Man MKII Custom 1:1 bust...not to mention my pre orders of the Iron Man MKVII 1:1 bust and the MK IV LSB :thud:

Only thing that would possibly put me off would be having no light up feature in the arc. I can live with how it looks but if there was no light up feature then that would be a bummer! As long as SS keeps bringing out these awesome Iron Man busts then i'll keep giving them the wonga! :yess:

Found another photo:
Sideshow_iron_man_3.jpg

I think this is the pic that convinced me to purchase in the end. Without doubt, the new Mark VII bust will go really well side by side next to War Machine...hope this isnt delayed as its scheduled for release to tie in with Iron Man 3! :yess:

I have the Mark VII Bust on preorder, but I still need to purchase the War Machine Bust. Saving up my reward points and hope this will still be available for purchase later on this year. :pray:

I was disappointed that they weren't making the BD Mark III anymore.

I like this bust, but part of me isn't loving it yet. Some photos I see look great, like the one you posted Roberto, and others I feel the paint looks a bit dull, or the bust looks a little bulky.

I think I'm still in wait and see mode, but I do think that a proper Iron Man bust *should* come with the arc reactor.

I have the Mark VII Bust on preorder, but I still need to purchase the War Machine Bust. Saving up my reward points and hope this will still be available for purchase later on this year. :pray:

Its a great bust Firebird, i picked up last year and it was my first 1:1 bust back then. The arc reactor is so detailed that i really hope that SS can go the same way with their Mark VII arc, that would be cool! Loads of War Machine busts still available bro so there is no rush :hi5:

I was disappointed that they weren't making the BD Mark III anymore.

I like this bust, but part of me isn't loving it yet. Some photos I see look great, like the one you posted Roberto, and others I feel the paint looks a bit dull, or the bust looks a little bulky.

I think I'm still in wait and see mode, but I do think that a proper Iron Man bust *should* come with the arc reactor.

I think unless your a diehard fan that cant wait to get their hands on it, then the best way to go is to see the inhand pics. I remember alot of collectors got really excited about the Mark III 1:1 bust when that got released only to see so many QC complaints and then peoples views changed...im hoping that this wont be the case for the mark VII and like you said, a proper Iron Man bust should come with the arc reactor! :goodpost:

After watching The Avengers again today, i do still feel that the faceplate and the armour to a certain point, needs to have more of a reflective metallic look to it. Especially the faceplate!!! As it stands in that picture, it looks too much of a matt finish therefore giving it a cheaper toy like plastic appearance

I wonder if the WM arc can be taken out and fit in the IM bust?

Would look just ask cool seeing all the detail in the arc for IM.

Chris

Back