Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scaled.php

Outside of the rusty base I think it looks great, with the ammo packs off even better.

I am not so fussed on the base, to be honest i wonder how many owners of the previous Iron Man 1:1 busts actually take notice of their base? I have always wanted an Iron Man 1:1 bust and as i missed out on the mark III, this couldnt have come at at better time, especially as this will go even better with the War Machine 1:1 bust due to the bulkiness :yess:

I don't know that I like the way the head is turned on this one. Sort of wished it was looking straight forward like the MK III.

As much as I would like to have this, I have to really consider the price. It is just too high, I think more realistically it should be around $599. For $799 it should be guaranteed to be %100 free of any paint problems or poor finishes.

No feelin the paint app,needs to be a lil more vibrant and glossy like the first 1:1s also the chest plate is a little to bulky and kinda looks like he has moobs.JMO.

Unless the really improve the mark vii bust, I think the bd mark iii is much better. Should they bring the quality of the mark vii up to the mark iii than yes, it would be worth buying.

Just seems like IF you are going to have an IM bust you would want the Arc chest piece but as it is looks kind of cheap, I would love to buy this but they will have to do a damn good paint job and no ripply finishes

Im hopping the arc will be different in the final product. Having the arc not powered in SDCC might confirm this.

Just purchased the War Machine 1:1 bust purposely to go with my upcoming pre order of the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust. I think the 2 go really well together, as we saw at the this years SDCC, especially as they both have the light up arc feature. I am still a massive fan of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 clean version bust but was unfortunate to miss out on it when it was first released but i would prefer an Iron Man bust to at least have the arc light up feature...cant wait! :yess:

So you're saying it is going to stay the bluish tint or was there something else I missed with the light?

Back