Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42 is a great armor! Its a separate character in itself most of the film and not just a suit, definitely has its own personality

Surely it wouldn't be too hard to whip up a translucent resin insert for the AR. Domed front, AR component detailing embossed in the back so just visible when unlit. Turn the light on and the detailing is more pronounced. Nasty blue frosting hidden under the insert.

Exactly, if 1:6 action figures can have a nice detailed arc reactor it is a joke that a 1:1 scale anything can't

ZcWyC5H.jpg

If anyone gets it soon, please post the most detailed pictures you can with you first hand impressions. This needs to be just kick ass or I will have to abort and go with the 42...

Absolutely buddy :) soon as I get mine I'll be posting pics as soon as. I know there are lot of collectors out there waiting for the same inhand pics before making a decision :)

Pushed back to july, what a shocker. Sideshow sucks on releasing on time with there products .

My final shipping payment got pushed back 7/20.....which was pushed back to 6/20 last month. This better be worth the wait.

My final shipping payment got pushed back 7/20.....which was pushed back to 6/20 last month. This better be worth the wait.

I think that SS knows that they HAVE to get the paint right and the arc reactor detail right - or this is going to be sent back in HIGH numbers!

Well let's hope they fix this! This was going to be my first 1:1 bust, but after the production picture...dang it just looks like a sticker - that's not acceptable.

Now it makes me regret passing on the 1:1 Mark III bust.

this is supposed to be ship in this month keeping hopes high for this......... its an Open Edition size product sideshow has to nail it

Back