Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one lof the few who doesn't have the biggest problem with the blue arc. A very dull paint on facemask would bother me more. And the lighting in these pics may also make both the arc and facemask look worse. But with Legacy involved, is the blue arc screen accurate or not? It's been a while since I saw the movie and I can't even remember if there were any scenes showing the arc without light in it? I'm assuming of course that the arc will light up with the same lighting as seen in the pictures.

Delay after delay is a long wait. I'm done preordering stuff at SS. Makes no sense. Long Sellouts, production changes, delays. This bust is going for 2yrs now. And the MK42 looks better. If the bust comes out like crap I'll return it for the 42.

I'm one lof the few who doesn't have the biggest problem with the blue arc. A very dull paint on facemask would bother me more. And the lighting in these pics may also make both the arc and facemask look worse. But with Legacy involved, is the blue arc screen accurate or not? It's been a while since I saw the movie and I can't even remember if there were any scenes showing the arc without light in it? I'm assuming of course that the arc will light up with the same lighting as seen in the pictures.

Still unsure if the blue arc is something that they are going to change or whether the blue comes into play when the lights are on to give it a blue glow? Either way, I don't mind it either and am hoping they give the faceplate a more metallic not mega reflective look to it :)

Delay after delay is a long wait. I'm done preordering stuff at SS. Makes no sense. Long Sellouts, production changes, delays. This bust is going for 2yrs now. And the MK42 looks better. If the bust comes out like crap I'll return it for the 42.

yea but the mark 42 will prob come out in 5 years...:rotfl

I'm thinking I'm going to skip this bust and just get the mark 42 instead. This busts production paint just ruins it completely. I just can't get over how cheap they made it look. 1:6 HT pieces are painted 50x better than this.

As is, it just isn't worth it.

Chris

The mk 42 looks amazing in the pictures but I guess there's no way it ends up looking like that, they never do, even for $200 more. For me, the 42 armor is also the weakest one so far.

He looks better to me.

Yea, we've seen that pic already bro...from the London Toy Fair ;)

hu9y3a8a.jpg

I didn't like paint job on this one at all blue arc reactor looks cheap. I hope sideshow will do better job on final product. no one ask SS is reactor going to be blue?? I have this on order & if they screw this I will get my all money back with nrd. at list after this long delay they should show us progress pics......

I didn't like paint job on this one at all blue arc reactor looks cheap. I hope sideshow will do better job on final product. no one ask SS is reactor going to be blue?? I have this on order & if they screw this I will get my all money back with nrd. at list after this long delay they should show us progress pics......

Hey Dhaval...yea, seems to be the general opinion of most collectors...Sideshow are certainly taking big risks on their potential orders for this bust if they don't get things right...even Averone was telling me that he may not get this!!! :lol :lol that just leaves me :(

Back