Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just rumours... it has BASICALLY been confirmed by David Igo over at SF (he works for SSC) That they are doing the Mark V and the Mark VII in 1/4

Mark VII, hmmm... I have already PO the Mark VII LSF, damn it SS.

This is from where the suit is first worn in the movie. The faceplate and all the gold on the suit is shiny polished metal not dull gold fail paint.

Sideshow have just announced the Mark 42 life sized bust from Legacy, that'll be the one that gets my money :yess: :yess: :yess:

You can see Loki reflected in the middle of the faceplate in my screen grab. That's how reflective it's supposed to be.

I will wait for inhand pics before making any decision on this...it seems most iron man busts are cursed.

I would love a polished and somewhat reflective facemask, that would be more accurate and it looks a lot better and more expensive/exclusive. But I guess we have to face the fact that we won't get that, we'll probably get the exact same as the mk III bust. Which is okay but it could've been better, and should've been with Legacy involved. But the dull facemask paint is still better than no IM bust at all so I'll take it. But SS could've stepped up and really aced something here.

I like the way the proto looks. If the bust came looking like this I would be more than happy.

400190-product-silo.png

That dull, lame yellow from that other picture worries me. I hope that is just some bad lighting and that the final product doesn't look like we see in the picture, otherwise it will be another IM bust disappointment.

For those who have seen this up in person at SDCC, is it the same color as LSF Mark VII?

Hey guys,

I have a general question about the LED features of busts like this.

I was just wondering what the average life expectancy would be for LED features in a statue like this. In my lifetime, I've had a few LED devices that stopped working. In most cases, it's very difficult to repair.

Also, would it be possible to repair the LED in this bust if something went wrong?

Thanks!

You can't have a movie accurate finish, otherwise it'll bring down SS's profits on an already overpriced bust.

Back