Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint issues and lack of light up chest make the mark 3 a mostly obsolete purchase. This will be a superior product when compared to the previous bust.

Got to say that even though the Mark III has no arc reactor, it is still an excellent piece. I won't be selling mine, but will be adding the Mark VII to the collection. I think the addition of the arc as well as the huge difference in armor will help to justify having both in a collection.

How much different can both pieces be in terms of the armor? You get a head and some shoulders on both. This new one has a light up reactor. Why bother with the older version with no safety of satisfaction guarantee for a bad paint job from the secondary market?

Really happy we are getting another bust, esp. since I missed out on the first one, but I wish they would of went with mark VI, love that armor! Will look good next to my War Machine bust tho

Why would this cost more than the War Machine? You guys have top stop high-bawling everything that is announced. The Iron Man bust that is on sale now is $699.99, add a arc reactor and you can bring the price up $50/$100 dollars tops.

This better be at the $700 range... $799.99 TOPS!

Why would this cost more than the War Machine? You guys have top stop high-bawling everything that is announced. The Iron Man bust that is on sale now is $699.99, add a arc reactor and you can bring the price up $50/$100 dollars tops.

This better be at the $700 range... $799.99 TOPS!

Don't forget the missile pods and possibly the inclusion of the jet pack on the back.

woo-hoo.jpg

This is why I didnt preorder the lsb mark vi. but i think this will be more than $799 as someone else predicted. war machine was a cool 1k but had the shoulder cannon. still, i'm guessing 1k just because it is newer and may still have some added details were are unaware of from the preview.

still not gonna sell my mark III BD 1:1...i just can't bring myself to sell it!

i'm very tempted to get this even though i'm not a big fan of the mark vii armour. i was all geared up when efx announced their "intention" to do the iron man helmet, but all news on that has since fizzled out. typical of that company.

the only thing that's making me hesitant with this bust is (as many have pointed out) the distinct possibility of crap paint apps. sideshow's QC has been on a steady decline in recent years and if they don't buck up they're gonna lose a lot of business.

Back