Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be my first 1:1 bust!! Wonder what the price and size for this since they gonna include the reactor, sound like half statue!

It should be considerably cheaper. War Machine had Uncle Gazpacho with the ammo strap, while the Mark VII doesn't. I say $750 at the most.

2012-06-26-PLEa547831.jpg

I think this might be showing up on Wednesday....

The Iron Man 1:1 Mark VII Bust is ready for unveiling later today! This will be my first 1:1 bust purchase and i cant wait....BRING IT ON! :banana

Mine too, thinking of canceling my order for the Mark VI LSB and just getting this instead tbh.....

Hi tommy from Essex, i'm from North London, good to hear from a nearby fellow collector! I'm in exactly the same boat as you pal, i ordered the Mark IV LSB too as it looks awesome and is based on my favourite armour, but now they are releasing the new Mark VII 1:1 bust later today and so i'm now stuck:gah:

I even used one of my $25 vouchers on the LSB so if i cancel then i'd probably lose that on top. I think i'll go ahead and just get both to be honest, i'm pretty confident i'd be able to give both a home. I suppose i've got a while to think about it as the LSB isnt available until early 2013. Whatever happens, i am definately getting the 1:1 Bust! :yess:

Just to think, i was so close to purchasing the original Iron Man 1:1 bust earlier this year. So glad i didnt! What stopped me from purchasing it was the bad reviews it recieved due to the poor paint application and overall workmanship on it. I'm hoping for better this time around. Once this has been pre-ordered later on today i'm stepping up on my efforts to aquire the War Machine 1:1 bust to display along side it! :pray:

this will be my 1st Bust order

:panic: :panic: :panic: :yess:

Just to think, i was so close to purchasing the original Iron Man 1:1 bust earlier this year. So glad i didnt! What stopped me from purchasing it was the bad reviews it recieved due to the poor paint application and overall workmanship on it. I'm hoping for better this time around. Once this has been pre-ordered later on today i'm stepping up on my efforts to aquire the War Machine 1:1 bust to display along side it! :pray:

Not all of the orginal Mark III Busts were like that. I have that one along with the Mark II & Mark III Battle Damage version and all have very good paint apps and workmanship to this day. I have no regrets. I plan on picking this one up and the War Machine bust later down the road also.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :yess:

Not all of the orginal Mark III Busts were like that. I have that one along with the Mark II & Mark III Battle Damage version and all have very good paint apps and workmanship to this day. I have no regrets. I plan on picking this one up and the War Machine bust later down the road also.

Agreed, there were also the ones that were completely fine, Congrats! But for me to have purchased one on the second hand market would have been touch 'n go as to whether it would be mint or not and i just didnt feel like taking the risk especially when the costs of the Mark III busts are considerably high! So glad the Mark VII will be up for pre-order today as it justifies my decision to wait. Unfortunately i got sucked into buying the Mark IV LSB! :gah:

Back