Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Tony with the phone Steve gave him at the end of Civil War

L6o88btBQwup8S48nFf93Q.png

It looks like they're putting a good amount of work into Thanos' CGI. He looks good.

I'm also excited for them to feature the Avengers theme in the trailer like they did...Now maybe people will finally realize they have a theme :lol

He TKO'd Iron Man with a single bare knuckled punch.

He really about to defeat the Avengers with only two stones. Got damn.

View attachment 379939

I cannot imagine how colossal a **** up it will be for Marvel if they mess up Thanos. He doesn't need to be a decent villain, he needs to be amazing otherwise the 6 years of build-up would have been for nothing. Enormous pressure on Marvel to deliver!

He really about to defeat the Avengers with only two stones. Got damn.

View attachment 379939

I cannot imagine how colossal a **** up it will be for Marvel if they mess up Thanos. He doesn't need to be a decent villain, he needs to be amazing otherwise the 6 years of build-up would have been for nothing. Enormous pressure on Marvel to deliver!

Armored Spidey looks like?

thats michonne :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The trailer was good!

I don't like trailers that give away too much or reveal an important plot twist.
There's enough here to sense the desperation of the Avengers. Intense music to back it up and a villain that steps into the scene ready to take on the entire planet.

That's all you need.

There's also the trailers that end up being better than the movie itself. Is that what you guys were looking for here? LOL!

so....this is what a nerd boner feels like..... i dont think i ever felt one before

Heavy avengers boner action going on right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so....this is what a nerd boner feels like..... i dont think i ever felt one before

Right?! Haha!
I'm pumped up (pun intended) and ready for another 3-parter. You know they ain't stopping Thanos with one movie. :lol

Looks like the Space Stone (the Tesseract) and the Power Stone (the orb from GotG)

Well, there are two GOTG stones, the Power stone (Nova Corps has it) and the Reality stone (Collector owns it)

So that means Thanos already has either the power or the reality stone, then gets the Space stone from Loki, and on earth he'll get the Mind stone (Vision) and Time stone (strange). That leaves the Soul stone.

Well, there are two GOTG stones, the Power stone (Nova Corps has it) and the Reality stone (Collector owns it)

So that means Thanos already has either the power or the reality stone, then gets the Space stone from Loki, and on earth he'll get the Mind stone (Vision) and Time stone (strange). That leaves the Soul stone.

With all the action in Wakanda, they must have the last stone.

Pretty underwhelming. SDCC version was better.
Then again, this is my superhero fatigue talking.
Hearing new Silvestri's theme felt good tho.

The Reality Stone is the Aether from Dark World, currently in the Collector's possession. (Though I suppose an argument could be made that it's a GotG stone since the Guardians crossed paths with the Collector after he received it.)

No doubt that Thanos will try (and succeed) to get his hands on it, along with the Mind Stone and Time Stone on Earth. But yes, that leaves the Soul Stone, which has yet to be revealed (probably in Wakanda...why else would the showdown be taking place there?)

Edit: You edited your post to include the Collector. We're cool. :duff

Pretty good trailer. I'll be very disappointed if Thanos doesn't straight up kill off multiple avengers. Like big time deaths (Cap, Widow, War machine, etc).

I think the best part was right when Thanos was talking about them experiencing loss, then walks out of the portal. Looks like a bad MF. They better not do any dumb **** like they did with Ultron. This guy needs to bring it all down.

Back