Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

The guy with the Justice League pic as his Sig is saying how terrible this looks, funny. :lol

I detect the smell of sour grapes.

Maybe he's having trouble seeing what a real superhero team movie looks like?

Damn Marvel successfully marketed TWO movies in ONE trailer!

I think that’s a first! lol
It's a shame they didn't hint to Avengers: Infinity War Part II in this trailer, you'd think Marvel of all studios would know about hype building.

I hope the next trailer has an after credits scene for Avengers: Infinity War Part II, they need to start building anticipation for it.

It's a shame they didn't hint to Avengers: Infinity War Part II in this trailer, you'd think Marvel of all studios would know about hype building.

I hope the next trailer has an after credits scene for Avengers: Infinity War Part II, they need to start building anticipation for it.

My nica not just IW2 they should’ve also hinted at Avengers 5 AND 6 in this trailer so yeah it could’ve been better.

But for now I guess they did a great job selling Black Panther along with IW.

Last edited:

I say 2 hours 15 minutes tops. Anything longer is too much.

This is at least 2:40. A guess. Also. I get a from this trailer that Thanos straight up murders a few. Then they go back in time to try and stop him. Then fail again. From the dialogue and some scenes. I could be way off lol. Its their destiny. Anyways who knows lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evacuate the city
Engage our defenses
And GET this man a shield

Awesome

What big person caught that spear and why are they hidden in shadow?

Was that Fantastic 4 Thing lol

Looks good. I know Thanos will be nerfed down, but how do the Avengers take him down? I feel like there needs to be some more cosmic powered heroes on their side.

Silver Surfer would be the perfect foil for Thanos, if the MCU could have gotten his rights.

And if they had gone on and done a proper Inhumans movie, the Inhumans could have stood against Thanos as well.

Evacuate the city
Engage our defenses
And GET this man a shield

Awesome

What big person caught that spear and why are they hidden in shadow?

Was that Fantastic 4 Thing lol

It was Cap, Jye. There was some leaked footage (I think in this very thread!).

Back