Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

From what I've read is that the IW may reorient the MCU so is it possible we will be seeing new actors playing the phase one characters. For example, will Thor be a female after IW?

But can't he.... phase out of it?

Agreed, they'll keep the ones that would logically not stand a chance. Frickin' comic books.

IMG_5521.JPG

I don't know the rules for these people beyond the movies.

But if Thanos can crush a moon and throw it at them.... they're all ****ed with a capital F.

It doesn't matter if Thanos can wipe out galaxies and reality warp. Squirrel Girl will be the one to body him. :lecture

According to reports, there will be a new Hulkbuster armor (seen fighting an army along side Black Panther).

From what I've read is that the IW may reorient the MCU so is it possible we will be seeing new actors playing the phase one characters. For example, will Thor be a female after IW?

A lot of people have theorized this and Kevin Feige says that "there is a plan" for the MCU post-Phase 3.

Things we know:

-Most of the main Avengers cast will likely wrap up after the two-part Avengers 3. It's unclear on how the two-part movie affects a lot of their picture deals (does it count as ONE film, or TWO on their contracts?). Chris Evans has been documented "on-the-record" as saying that he's fine doing a "passing of the torch" and why he was willing to do Avengers 3 Part 2 (or Avengers 4?). RDJ is on a picture-to-picture deal, but has inclined he's willing to come back here-and-there, but it's likely the last Avengers movie will be his last one. Most of the rest of the cast has been kind of quiet. Hemsworth hasn't said much. Ruffalo has some films left and there's rumors that there might be a solo Hawkeye movie and/or even a solo Black Widow movie (Avengers: Black Ops?). Olsen and Bettany also seem to be on a picture-to-picture deal but they are showing up in the next Avengers flicks.
-Mackie and Rudd both claim they have multiple-picture deals as well. We know Rudd will be back in Ant-man and the Wasp.
-With Brie Larson poised to debut as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel, and the character having a much more prominent role in the comics and other media (MvC: Infinite). I'm going to theorize that Larson will get a multiple picture deal and can possibly be the leader of the "New Avengers" (like she was/is in the comics).
-Sebastian Stann is rumored to have been signed to 9 Marvel movies...Bucky Cap perhaps? He's only fulfilled 2 of those movies, Infinity War is upcoming...that brings it to 3, however with Avengers 3 being a two-parter, who knows how that works.
-Captain America's replacement is the most interesting as we can either see it be Bucky or Sam Wilson. There's the Sam Wilson Cap is comics now, but given Stan's signing to multiple pictures, odds are that we're getting Bucky Cap.
-Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) is signed to five films
-More Spider-man movies are on the way, Holland is on a multiple-picture deal and given the success of Homecoming, he's probably a guarantee for more involvement and an integral part of the MCU now that Marvel "sort-of" has Spidey back.
-We Know Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is coming...so the cast will be back for at least one more film post-Infinity War.
-This is a stretch but I wonder if "behind-the-scenes" Marvel is working to try and get the X-Men rights back? Or do a similar "cross-deal" like with Sony? Or at least the Fantastic Four. Fox has been largely successful with their X-Men stuff but the Fantastic Four films haven't done well at all. If Marvel works out a deal, I'm sure there will be a big push to introduce a new Wolverine. The only movie that might be bigger than the Infinity War duology would be an Avengers vs. X-Men.
-If Marvel gets back Fantastic Four, the next "big bad" will likely be Galactus.

I don't know the rules for these people beyond the movies.

But if Thanos can crush a moon and throw it at them.... they're all ****ed with a capital F.

Not if black widow's scissor kick has anything to say about it

They're all going to die and it will be great

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He look like he wielded a powerful burrito

Back