Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I read that a Disney is spending a billion dollars on both parts of this movie. It better be good!

A billion for Disney is just a small part of their Cars merchandise earnings.

Just Cars merchandising, a small part of it.

Just Cars toys...that's it..nothing else lol

If WW wasnt as good as it was, JL would have a much smaller chance at 1b. I wont be seeing it in theaters thats for sure.

Everything is sounding quite spectacular from this. I can't wait to see some footage. This is cinematic history. Heres to hoping that it lives up to the hype.

Thank God those statues turned out to be the Black Order and not the Fantastic Four as all of those bulls*** theories suggested. :yess: Corvus Glaive looks great! He's actually my most wanted of the IW Hot Toys line if they do him.

aHySSzC.png

T1PdQQW.png

So with Pepper back into the fold will she be sporting an armor in the fight against Thanos.

Will she and Stark fly off into the sunset after IW or will both lay down their life against Thanos.

Hey, I was hoping they would introduce the FF in Infinty War. That would be sweet! Stark Richards and T'chala figuring out how to take down Thanos with Rocket making the weapons.

Well I want that too but I never thought the statues being revealed with Thanos was going to be anything but his group.

Hey, I was hoping they would introduce the FF in Infinty War. That would be sweet! Stark Richards and T'chala figuring out how to take down Thanos with Rocket making the weapons.

LOL it's nothing personal.

My big issue with the thought of introducing the Fantastic Four specifically in Infinity War (as well as any new team) is that it would probably just make the film even more busy and rushed. We already have the Avengers meeting up with the Guardians of the Galaxy - that's busy enough for me, LOL. :lol

Ok from left to right someone needs to tell me who is who and I need a bigger rez pic of this!

Bucky, Drax, Nebula, Mantis, Doctor Strange, T'Challa, Thor, Thanos, Feige, Stark, Banner, Parker, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Rhodey, Falcon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IW and Lion King will both hit the 2B mark.

Especially LK.

IW will hit 3B.

If they do it right, all the bad and mediocre movies they've made won't matter because they have the audience attachment to the characters from sheer time spent with them, they can do something really special.

Or they can do what they always do....

I am looking forward to it though, I do love me the big comic events.

Back