Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[

Chakor meeting groce for the first time

M3Rc.gif

Is one of her eyes bigger than the other or did she let one rip out of her big azz? She always has that same expression on her face.

Lot of Dad's in here who can't express themselves (or whose Dad's couldn't), huh?

Yondu and Star-Lord. Stark and Spidey. Minimally developed relationships that really choked people up in the final scene.

I had a thought about what Marvel could do with Avengers 4 and I wondered if there was any likelihood that they’d go through with something like that. What if The Avengers sacrifice their lives in order to save the universe? Not in a physical sense, but in the sense that their lives and histories are erased as a consequence of altering the timeline. So, Steve Rogers dies an old man after getting married, raising a family, and living to a ripe old age, while Tony Stark turns into an alcoholic ******* who pushes everyone away without the Afghanistan incident to act as a wake-up call, Thor continues down the road of arrogance and becomes hardened to the point where, when he finally clashes with Loki, he shows no restraint and kills him. It’d be an interesting way to get rid of the high-profile stars without killing them off and also providing a fresh template for the next phase of Marvel films.

Imagine a world where Bucky Cap was a thing not because Steve died, but because Barnes was the candidate they went with for the super soldier program, and where, without a winter soldier, Russia’s deadliest assassin was a villainous Black Widow who had never been redeemed as she was previously, and whose arc could, instead, be charged across these new films as Captain America attempts to save her from that conditioning, just as he was saved in a previous timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a thought about what Marvel could do with Avengers 4 and I wondered if there was any likelihood that they’d go through with something like that. What if The Avengers sacrifice their lives in order to save the universe? Not in a physical sense, but in the sense that their lives and histories are erased as a consequence of altering the timeline. So, Steve Rogers dies an old man after getting married, raising a family, and living to a ripe old age, while Tony Stark turns into an alcoholic ******* who pushes everyone away without the Afghanistan incident to act as a wake-up call, Thor continues down the road of arrogance and becomes hardened to the point where, when he finally clashes with Loki, he shows no restraint and kills him. It’d be an interesting way to get rid of the high-profile stars without killing them off and also providing a fresh template for the next phase of Marvel films.

Imagine a world where Bucky Cap was a thing not because Steve died, but because Barnes was the candidate they went with for the super soldier program, and where, without a winter soldier, Russia’s deadliest assassin was a villainous Black Widow who had never been redeemed as she was previously, and whose arc could, instead, be charged across these new films as Captain America attempts to save her from that conditioning, just as he was saved in a previous timeline.

That's too good and complicated for Feige's MCU. Grace said it best, Feige likes to keep it simple, for better or worse.

that sounds truly amazing. kinda makes me mad to read it because i would really love this as a real thing... god damn you dude lol.
im not even joking or being sarcastic, that would be really cool. I always love alternate reality stuff.

Back