Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

She's a bloated housewife with a high opinion of herself.

'Nuff said.

This....

But you guys know me, I hate everyone who gives their 2 cent opinions on films or games on that UTUBE (just for you Crows).

Now those showing how to make it fix something? Or giving a review of a product? They are the superstars...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

I kind of hate missing out on the UTUBE bandwagon, can you imagine receiving products and getting special access to shows?

Anyone can do it. Just get a mic and talk about something.

Infinity wars merch has been flying off the shelves, when they got released yesterday everything was fresh, went back to the same store and even the lego store and everything’s sold out.

At this point the 99 price tag for the hasbro is eye candy for something wearable.

When the preorder tickets go on sale?

I’m surprised amazon still has lego left. But yeah this movie will sell tons of stuff. I wish they had done a super-Saturday (like force Friday) for merchandise sales. I’ve gotta get that gauntlet too. I’m guessing in a few weeks., tix will be up.

I’m surprised amazon still has lego left. But yeah this movie will sell tons of stuff. I wish they had done a super-Saturday (like force Friday) for merchandise sales. I’ve gotta get that gauntlet too. I’m guessing in a few weeks., tix will be up.

The button is up on AMC, but it goes to a dead page

You guys haven't heard? She had ass pics leak a few months ago...... (i'll probably get an infraction for this, but it's worth it for mi bois.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

All that clicking tired me out:rotfl

Meh, nothing spoilery about it.
We already knew Banner's the one piloting it so the idiotic haha-wow-moment writes itself.
They're not even trying at this point.

Back