Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Grace- my fantasy girl- I do not care what anybody says about her- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

y’all need some professional help

giphy.gif

I want that sweet big booty

You guys haven't heard? She had ass pics leak a few months ago...... (i'll probably get an infraction for this, but it's worth it for mi bois.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Infinity wars merch has been flying off the shelves, when they got released yesterday everything was fresh, went back to the same store and even the lego store and everything’s sold out.

At this point the 99 price tag for the hasbro is eye candy for something wearable.

When the preorder tickets go on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might not like her physically, but you guys could respect her as a person and respect her opinions
Come in buckos.

You might not like her physically, but you guys could respect her as a person and respect her opinions
Come in buckos.

She's a bloated housewife with a high opinion of herself.

'Nuff said.

Lol aw where do you guys get this impression from? She's just doing what she loves.

I find it kinda funny when people say they are going to go see a new movie like 5 times. Even funnier when they BUY advance tickets for 5 days for themselves.

Maybe wait to see the movie once before you decide that?

In the Russos I trust. Also, IMO tho everyone hypes everything unless this film is really ready no way they'd move up the U.S. release. Sure there's other reasons like pirating and spoilers but to me that telegraphs confidence. Like when the review embargo for Ragnarok lifted early.

There's other stuff too - IW 1 filming wound up a while ago; they have had plenty of time to work on it. There hasn't been a whiff of production strain and the actors seem enthused. You've got James Brolin grinning and saying he's ready for everyone to hate him and Sebastian Stan talking about facing down an army like GOT. Russos even find time to play with the fans a bit.
To me that's confidence in your product - also the Russos and Disney test films before release.

I know not EVERYONE will love it. But pretty d@mn sure I will.:impatient:

So when do the tickets go on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back