Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Why are you posting old movie stills?

Edit: Ah those are from the new movie. Meh, looks like old stuff. SEENT IT.

yeah same old grim look of facing a new challenge- have we seen this like 100 times before?:lol

source.gif
What ya listening to Channing? Magic Mike soundtrack? :monkey3

yeah same old grim look of facing a new challenge- have we seen this like 100 times before?:lol

Bbbbbb but this one has SPIDER MAN AND TONY STARK! When I saw them I CLAAAAPPED!

ScarJo looks bad in those clips- why did they go out of their way to make her look that bad?

Her look is so drastically different, I imagine it will be addressed in the story. Most people comment like she’s almost unrecognizable, probably the point, fugitive underground, avoiding facial recognition.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Got my 'wee 14 karat straw ready:cool:. And bail money for when I punch out the person who breathes too loud while I'm tryin' to read the symbols in DS' magic flames on screen.

money.jpg

Her look is so drastically different, I imagine it will be addressed in the story. Most people comment like she’s almost unrecognizable, probably the point, fugitive underground, avoiding facial recognition.

That's what I think. I like her new outfit tho (a nod to the other comic Widow Yelena Belova??). Think she'll be back to reddish hair and a classic look for IW2.

Bbbbbb but this one has SPIDER MAN AND TONY STARK! When I saw them I CLAAAAPPED!

I really don't get you sometimes Zach. I mean you like all of the Disney Wars stuff, none of which are all that different from SW material pumped out 35+ years ago, yet almost every single post of yours in this thread is "seen it". And that's fine, of course, I just can't help but find it rather... odd.

Lol these comments make it seem this movie will bomb like JL🤣 is anyone even happy or excited to see this movie? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol these comments make it seem this movie will bomb like JL🤣 is anyone even happy or excited to see this movie? Lol

Well, yeah. A 30 second trailer was most popular or talked about of all the Super Bowl trailers. But that ominous building tension I thought would go on from Ragnarok to BP to IW didn't happen. Or, it's a long haul from CW to Homecoming to IW. I was surprised we even got an IW teaser.

Heck even HT hasn't put out a new BP fig yet. But seeing Brolin's Thanos and IM and my fav WS is doin' feral commando and has a great big knife LOL and there's Cap with the now-famous beard and BFF T'challa and there's Thanos' Children and Outriders and Dr. Strange and Nebula and SW and Cap is a fugitive with Falcon and more and all this is being directed by my fav MCU directors -

Hell, yeah I'm happy and excited.:panic::lol:clap

I really don't get you sometimes Zach. I mean you like all of the Disney Wars stuff, none of which are all that different from SW material pumped out 35+ years ago, yet almost every single post of yours in this thread is "seen it". And that's fine, of course, I just can't help but find it rather... odd.

I agree, difference being is that there’s not 6 Star Wars movies a year.

There's been a blonde Black Widow in the comics before. It was a different person, but yeah.
0e88b01bd9feb4309d54c4be4e98675d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lol these comments make it seem this movie will bomb like JL�� is anyone even happy or excited to see this movie? Lol

giphy.gif

Wishful thinking perhaps: A decade on and there's not really been a bad (bad) Marvel MCU movie, in fact they've delivered numerous times and dropped some of the best movies for any franchise: Avengers 1: Utterly brilliant. Guardians 1: Amazing. Winter Solider: Fantastic...

It's not going to bomb, it's going to make hideous amount at the box office, people (myself included) are going to watch it multiple times, I'm considering back to back viewings on the first night. There's simply no way after this amount of time, they will mess up the script, or deliver a JL / BvS mediocre (shambles) movie.

The biggest challenge IMO is keeping the MCU hype going post A4, not dropping the ball on one of the most anticipated movies.

Back