Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

crows will do anything.

What's with the orange dots?

Does Crows like boys?

Why does Evans laugh like that?

Is Evans wearing a wig?

Why is Evans wearing the old costume?

So many questions that need answers. Help me, Rian Johnson. You're my only hope!

No i dont like boys lol, :lol this is literally what i meant, he reminds me of this!

236d20402f856c5718b5dd60d7588a32.jpg

He looks like a plush. Like a plushie of a person :lol

What's with the orange dots?

Does Crows like boys?

Why does Evans laugh like that?

Is Evans wearing a wig?

Why is Evans wearing the old costume?

So many questions that need answers. Help me, Rian Johnson. You're my only hope!

I was expecting this post to end with a....

"Tune in next week! Same bat time. Same bat channel!"

*cues music*

:lol

You're married?
vlcsnap-2015-11-22-02h57m41s151_zpstmghfqwi.jpg

Should have been ''Who's'' not 'whose' but it's an old one I did, I'm not doing a new one.

Evans doin' his classic "she's a slut" laugh pose... Now THAT's what I call time travel!!! :rock

You lazy Irish ****. :monkey3

LOL! they actually “survived” those comments and renners jlo boob gazing[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big baby Hemsworth at it again.

In the sense that during Ragnarok there were complaints about his hair (so he got to cut it); and he (re Thor) had gotten "bored with himself"; the Thor costume is hot and heavy; and how great it was to have so much fun with his bro Taika.

Now it's complaining about IW filimg; that "we" couldn't wait for it to end https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/903384/Avengers-Infinity-War-Avengers-4-Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live

IMO his Thor has been alright - the acting IMO got better as he went along - but I can't get with such a big guy who's pretty fortunate to be a part of all this - complaining the way he does. Haven't read of any other MCU actor complaining like this and who is "we?" They weren't filming continuously anyway - other actors were able to do other movies at the same time. And not all the actors were on set together.

Just bugs me because IMO ultimately these are characters that mean something to the audience. The films aren't about his comfort. At least Paul Bettany remembers that and his discomfort re costume is a lot worse. Sure, Scarjo mentions not being able to eat a hamburger but she also talks about pride. It's just hard to watch mighty Thor and then think this is the guy who couldn't handle wearing a wig.

Don't usually pay attention to actors but dude, you are a big guy. Suck it up already.:slap

Bale complained about the BB suit, the difference being he isn't a ***** and used that for the character.

This is true.

Then you have RDJ who's so lazy he's just like "**** it put the dots on my hoodie".

Kevin Feige loves BTTF. I expect this to be on the same lines as part 2.

yep earth destroyed by Thanos and our heroes use Doc Strange to go back into time to fix it all up...sigh

Back