Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I truly feel like this movie really needs to be dark and filled with despair. Thanos alone is crazy powerful, so hopefully they will show his merciless side in collecting the stones. Once he has them all then he's unstoppable, until he's tricked, basically.

According to Kevin Feige, the first 5 minutes should leave the audience with a clear opinion that Thanos is THE force to be reckoned with above all.

My guess is the scene picks up
Spoiler Spoiler:

According to Kevin Feige, the first 5 minutes should leave the audience with a clear opinion that Thanos is THE force to be reckoned with above all.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bingo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I kinda wanted to see the asgardians making earth their home :(

Haha I own it. I want Thanos to bring the pain. They messed up Ultron, now they have to make up for it. I want to hear sniffling at least every 15 minutes

Agreed. They've built him up so much, it's time to pay it off. They have developed all of the Avengers and now its time to give Thanos and his journey major screen time.

And since Marvel has to inject jokes in everything, that scene will be Thanos letting out a Infinity Fart.

Thanos letting out a Infinity Fart.

OwKG2W6.png

The lego sets for this movie kind of spoil what will happen, but disney bots are scourging the internet and taking all the leaked pictures down as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This movie should rock the foundation of this franchise. I would certainly expect to see major deaths. We'll see.

:lol :lol :lol

Is it wrong for me to want the same thing? :lol
Absolutely not! :lol

This movie should rock the foundation of this franchise. I would certainly expect to see major deaths. We'll see.
Agreed. We need a closure to this film and a major shakeup. Big losses will lead to the audience attaching to new characters as they try to get justice for said losses.

LEGO sets definitely starting to pop up. Stay away from the LEGO shelves at the store over next few months.

I'm expecting at least one or two major deaths. I fully expect for Cap, IM or both to die. Like you said; We'll see.

:yess: :lol

Agreed. We need a closure to this film and a major shakeup. Big losses will lead to the audience attaching to new characters as they try to get justice for said losses.

LEGO sets definitely starting to pop up. Stay away from the LEGO shelves at the store over next few months.

Hafta see about that:dunno. I don't need "closure"??? For what???

I think IW is coming on a LITTLE fast, in the sense that a few more solo movies could have been done before or after Civil War. Just a few. I don't need a "major shakeup" when there's plenty IMO that could be explored more.

Kinda leery about what Feige has planned:horror. I'm not a big Spidey fan (he's "alright"). Not sure I could take a massive amount of space stuff - I mean it costs a lot to do that really well. Why would new characters want justice for anyone when they have no relationship with them? Or do you mean in a more general sense?

Just sayin'. Any "shakeup" is probably gonna end up with fans that spend less on the MCU, and attracts others. Am sure Feige knows that. I just get very mildly annoyed when he dodges questions like "what about a BW solo movie". I think based on ScarJo's comments about being proud of her work in the MCU that that is not on the table right now.

But - some of the MCU actors want to move on. The Fox deal didn't happen overnight - must have been in talks for months - and it's opened some doors. The MCU may never have happened at all - it's unprecedented. Maybe the comic book movie craze won't last. Even my fav MCU directors (Russos) have other projects lined up. Maybe for me it'll be nice to be less broke after IW from buying figs (tho I'm not sorry).:cool:

I'm just gonna take a wait and see attitude. And be happy there's two IW films - especially when I keep reading how bad the box office was this year and how some theaters are struggling. The whole movie business is changing. But there are some films I really want to see on a big screen.

There will be closure for certain characters. Thus far in the MCU, we really haven't lost household names. As for the end of the first avengers, the world showed celebration of and acknowledgment of the avengers across the globe. So when the world loses some of them, the new heroes will have to show the world that the losses will be avenged and instill hope for humanity again.

There will need to be a shakeup, not because of a lack of content, but because of expiring contracts and Father Time. The actors are aging and new blood will have to be introduced so that all the work from the 1st 10 years of MCU isn't wasted by recasting a majority of the big name characters.

I think after Infinity Wars, we will see a more mature Spidey who carries a lot of weight with him. For me, this movie isn't just about watching Thanos rip hell out of some of my favorite characters, it's the journey that the survivors have to go through in healing (physically and emotionally) while tying to find meaning in their actions again (in follow up movies). That's pretty much existential psychology in a nutshell.

Back