Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Nah....IF Ben had the same writing and attention to detail, he’d squash Bale. Everything physically about Ben screams Bats and he has the acting chops to pull it off. He was failed by many and won’t have the opportunity to prove otherwise

I have to agree. Though I thought Bale played a good Bruce Wayne, his Batman wasn't that special.

Well if WB decides to keep batman in the background according to an article I read today then yes DC will very much die. They want to replace Ben affleck so much then pony up the cash get a good script on go get bale again instead of talking about micheal Keaton/ jake gylenhal etc etc.

WB wants Keaton back? That'd be interesting.

I wouldn't mind a sequel to BAtman Returns many years later with Keaton in his classic suit and car. That would be so nostalgic.

I don't want to see Bale again unless Nolan is telling the story. That's done anyway.

So I was thinking, was Hydra doomed to fail anyways?
If project Insight would have successfully killed off everyone they intended to, would thanos even cared?
Haha
HYDRA's all about bringing parasytic Inhuman back from a some dead planet so that he could remake humanity into mindless mutants.
Didn't you get the memo?

I wouldn't mind a sequel to BAtman Returns many years later with Keaton in his classic suit and car. That would be so nostalgic.

I don't want to see Bale again unless Nolan is telling the story. That's done anyway.

WB should make four or five seperate- not linked Batman movies- even one with Clooney and see which one sticks...

IF Ben had the same writing and attention to detail, he’d squash Bale. Everything physically about Ben screams Bats and he has the acting chops to pull it off. He was failed by many and won’t have the opportunity to prove otherwise

Which is why he should have stayed on his solo film writing and directing- that must be quite a story why he BALED on that:lol

I'm not a comic book reader, like Marvel and Pre-Snyder DC movies,for the most part. I have to say that this trailer has me very excited, far more than I'd expect to be over a superhero movie. Trailers are almost always better than the actual movie, but I think this looks phenomenal.

Could this be the movie to dethrone Avatar?

Which is why he should have stayed on his solo film writing and directing- that must be quite a story why he BALED on that:lol

Fmaf00x.gif

Yeah some article taking about it. I doubt it would happen because Keaton said he only wants to work under the direction of Tim burton so I know for sure burton said a year or two ago he felt the market is over saturated with hero movies.

Edit: it was talking about flash point and changing the age of batman and possibly using Keaton but I don’t know I just think this will be so incoherent I couldn’t bare to watch it get ripped apart haha.

I'm not a comic book reader, like Marvel and Pre-Snyder DC movies,for the most part. I have to say that this trailer has me very excited, far more than I'd expect to be over a superhero movie. Trailers are almost always better than the actual movie, but I think this looks phenomenal.

Could this be the movie to dethrone Avatar?

No- it will make Avengers type money maybe but remember superhero movies have over saturated the market to the point one will not capture that much mass appeal again- just my thoughts

No- it will make Avengers type money maybe but remember superhero movies have over saturated the market to the point one will not capture that much mass appeal again- just my thoughts

Not disagreeing with you, seems unlikely. If Star Wars couldn't do it, I don't know what can. I just want Titanic and Avatar off he top spots, however arbitrary it might be.

I don’t know if superheroes will ever die. I mean come on we had like two decades of them. Nonstop movies every summer. Been through 3 batman and Spider-Man franchises. It may take a break but never go away.

Not disagreeing with you, seems unlikely. If Star Wars couldn't do it, I don't know what can. I just want Titanic and Avatar off he top spots, however arbitrary it might be.

I hear ya!:lol

And come on guys give DC a break. They tried and learned there lesson

I think this is a good indication of how strong Thanos is in the MCU. He's holding an infinity stone like it's an M&M chocolate with two fingers like it's nothing. The same infinity stone that makes people explode when they touch it. Even Starlord who was half celestial could barely hold on to one, and Ronan the Accuser was physically affected by the power so he placed the stone on his hammer/mallet.

I’m ashamed to admit it, but my favorite part was when the guardians show up. Can’t wait to finally see them interact with the rest.

Back