Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

It will be a huge money maker and a more down film. The critics will raise it to the top of the mountain. Maybe....

Where's Jye and his take on it??????????????????

This movie's seriousness is why I didn't mind Thor Ragnarok's humor. It is good to mix it up sometimes.

My reaction after watching the trailer:

j95cq4n24x001.png

It will be a huge money maker and a more down film. The critics will raise it to the top of the mountain. Maybe....

Where's Jye and his take on it??????????????????

This trailer alone is better than the entire JL movie. :wave

Marvel released a 3 act trailer, amazing.

Few more observations.

No Hawkeye or Ant-Man shown.

I love that part of this battle takes place on Wakanda just like with the 2006 Ultimates Avengers 2 Animated Movie.

Want to know who dies in Infinity War?

DC

Well if WB decides to keep batman in the background according to an article I read today then yes DC will very much die. They want to replace Ben affleck so much then pony up the cash get a good script on go get bale again instead of talking about micheal Keaton/ jake gylenhal etc etc.

Well if WB decides to keep batman in the background according to an article I read today then yes DC will very much die. They want to replace Ben affleck so much then pony up the cash get a good script on go get bale again instead of talking about micheal Keaton/ jake gylenhal etc etc.

Bale was quite a Batman and hard to beat. Affleck would be wonderful with a great script Batman solo film....

Bale was quite a Batman and hard to beat. Affleck would be wonderful with a great script Batman solo film....

He deff be interesting but doesn’t look like WB or him are interested in this :/ not that I can blame Ben.

Thanos' look should equate to the horror he brings... but they are dealt with the comic's vision. Too bad they didn't take more creative license and re-invent Thanos while they had the chance. Of course he probably goes all Ogre once he gets all the stones and grows ugly and even more enormous.

Good point!

So I was thinking, was Hydra doomed to fail anyways? If project Insight would have successfully killed off everyone they intended to, would thanos even cared? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF Ben had the same writing and attention to detail, he’d squash Bale. Everything physically about Ben screams Bats and he has the acting chops to pull it off. He was failed by many and won’t have the opportunity to prove otherwise

Back