Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I see your point in regards to the comics on this one. Thank God they did NOT do that too! Don't get me wrong, I still love Hemsworth/Thor!

While I will still rate this movie a success there are 5 items that are super infuriating to me and collectively almost derailed the entire movie for me.

I will rate them from order of severity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going again tonight lol

Your "Going again tonight..." was the best close to a post I've ever seen. :rotfl

We definitely agree here! What a wasted opportunity! Hence, my disappointment! Like I mentioned in my spoiler, switch out a certain character and things would've been so much better.... Grrrr.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m glad some people love this movie. I enjoyed most of it as I watched it, but for me it went off the rails in the third act, and reduced Thanos into a cartoony, mustache twirling bad-guy.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don’t agree I thought he was menacing af.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going again tonight lol

'Cause agendas.

And me too.

While I will still rate this movie a success there are 5 items that are super infuriating to me and collectively almost derailed the entire movie for me.

I will rate them from order of severity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going again tonight lol

Agree with all your points. And I am going again in a few hours - but,

Spoiler Spoiler:

IMO there was some really, really good stuff but - yeah, I'm going again but gonna look into cancelling my Sunday tickets, or give them away. Same thing I felt about IW that didn't happen in CW or other films - without follow through on various characters - real arcs, and the feel of being rushed in some parts and fan service in others - there wasn't anything "iconic" here that made me want to watch again and again. For me. Felt kinda uneven.

I see your point in regards to the comics on this one. Thank God they did NOT do that too! Don't get me wrong, I still love Hemsworth/Thor!

We definitely agree here! What a wasted opportunity! Hence, my disappointment! Like I mentioned in my spoiler, switch out a certain character and things would've been so much better.... Grrrr.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You have no idea how
Spoiler Spoiler:

You have no idea how
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

AGREED! I feel the same way!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now if you'd excuse me... I'm going to go brood somewhere else and wait for the next episode of GOT on Sunday. I'm sure that'll in some way shape or form, piss me off too...………… :gah:

:exactly:

AGREED! I feel the same way!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now if you'd excuse me... I'm going to go brood somewhere else and wait for the next episode of GOT on Sunday. I'm sure that'll in some way shape or form, piss me off too...………… :gah:

They tried to have a big
Spoiler Spoiler:

OK so my full review:

Spoiler Spoiler:

8.5/10

Last edited:

Damn went to see it this morning at 10:00 at our local AMC. Parking lot packed and a line for tickets...sheeet it’s Friday morning. It might be weeks before I catch this thing.....

I have this inconvenient thing called 'work' so I can't post a full review, but the morning after my opinion stands -- the film is shockingly good. Not perfect, but I thought it was incredibly well done.

I had two viewings within an hour of each other, and it was a hell of a ride both times.

Couple of issues...MAJOR SPOILERS below:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Which I would’ve been absolutely fine with AS LONG as the other character arc was met which it wasn’t.

I need a hug.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back