Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Just got back.

Very, very mixed feelings. Some moments I absolutely adored, but there are other issues I had with character choices, pay off or lack thereof...

Raw feelings right now, MAJOR spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

They are already posting peeing tips scheduling on Twitter while watching EG :rotfl

Here’s my tip..don’t drink anything during the movie, especially not beer before :lol

why some people feel bothered with Captain Marvel been an overpowered arrogant but don't feel the same thing with stark,thor, loki, quill and a few others in the MCU

I think the key difference between Captain marvel and others you mentioned is endearment, at least for me personally in this movie. She just felt...I dunno...snarky & distant/disconnected from everyone? Didn't get that vibe in her solo film; in fact I loved her representation there and look forward to rewatching it many more times on home video. Maybe it's to do with Endgame being done first before the CM solo and brie still finding her way around this character at that point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back. So much movie. So much to process. But this is indeed the MCU's crowning achievement. And its glorious and it left me speechless. Infinity War and Endgame are like one massive comic book crossover event from beginning until end, for better and worse, but so many, especially Marvel's, are never able to stick the landing with that one last, final issue. This one does, and its off the friggin' charts. One of the best times I've ever had in a movie theatre watching a movie. That's my two cents.

Loved it. Marvel definitely stuck the landing IMO. I'm too tired so I'll wait to write a full review tomorrow, but in short I was so satisfied with this that it almost redeems Civil War and Thor 3.

There was only one thing I didn't like, just one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Other than that, I was fully satisfied. Will definitely see again.

Kudos to the Russos. :clap

Just got back.

Very, very mixed feelings. Some moments I absolutely adored, but there are other issues I had with character choices, pay off or lack thereof...

Raw feelings right now, MAJOR spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

4 out of 5. Could be better. I think the ultimate bluray can still push it to 5/5 if it includes a couple of extras.

I enjoyed it overall, IW I think was better, but this did well at ending the arc.

Major spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought it was amazing how they reconnected to so many of the previous films. Those that enjoyed/suffered through the marathon of all 22 films probably really enjoyed the pay off. I don’t know if Marvel had a meticulous game plan all along or pieced it together as they went but they absolutely stuck the landing on this. This deserves an Oscar nomination just for the sheer impracticality of this film ever existing. Nothing like this has ever been attempted in cinema. Maybe in a long running TV show with a great series finale but to do this on the Uber-blockbuster scale is something film students will study for decades to come. With the emotional build up of 11 years of films, this would fall flat on its face. It really banks on everything before it meaning something to the audience.

I think the key difference between Captain marvel and others you mentioned is endearment, at least for me personally in this movie. She just felt...I dunno...snarky & distant/disconnected from everyone? Didn't get that vibe in her solo film; in fact I loved her representation there and look forward to rewatching it many more times on home video. Maybe it's to do with Endgame being done first before the CM solo and brie still finding her way around this character at that point.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I was also not a fan of her in this movie. Her solo film was decent in my mind, but not one of my favourites either.

Spoiler Spoiler:

K this is driving me nuts,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still don’t even know how to describe captain marvel’s powers. It’s primarily destroying space ships :lol

K this is driving me nuts,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Me and me group caught the same thing. No clue who that is!

I was also not a fan of her in this movie. Her solo film was decent in my mind, but not one of my favourites either.

Spoiler Spoiler:

superman can easily do anything, he can fly through space whenever he wants, he actually do it in the comics and in the movies so why not Captain marvel cant?
Spoiler Spoiler:

superman can easily do anything, he can fly through space whenever he wants, he actually do it in the comics and in the movies so why not Captain marvel cant?
Spoiler Spoiler:
Still needs power of the sun to survive though. CM seems to have a limitless power. I thought most people hate superheroes that are too invincible?

Still needs power of the sun to survive though. CM seems to have a limitless power. I thought most people hate superheroes that are too invincible?

she was powered by an infinity stone just like Wanda, they are basically live batteries of unlimited energy (even so everyone loses in the x1 with thanos) she is Super powerful just like Thanos without the stones

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back