Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Anyone who saw it? Was there an intermission? (Doubt it)

How was the runtime on you?
(Good way to keep the discussion spoiler free)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I've seen it.
it doesn't drag.
3hrs goes fast.
didn't even need to worry about toilet breaks or intermission...it is just an all round awesome movie.

I won't say anything of plot or drop spoilers BUT...I really enjoyed it,and I'm a huge Star wars fan.
Also,at the sessions I went to,no sign of a TROS trailer.

I only went for a tactical pee once. Film is similar to IW in regards to being just so well paced that it doesn't feel like three house. I actually went to the bathroom with one hour left to go and remember thinking holy crap, it's almost finished?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is it possible to say in a non-spoiler way when is best to go for a toilet break? There's usually a point where you know you have a few minutes to pop out. :lol

Is it possible to say in a non-spoiler way when is best to go for a toilet break? There's usually a point where you know you have a few minutes to pop out. :lol

Hahha, not too sure to be honest. Depends on when you need to go. I mean yeah there are parts where you can go and not miss great bits and crucial bits. The middle part of the film which is pretty much we need to do this, now we're doing this. The only thing you'll have a chance of missing in these bits are some good scenes.

To be honest Russo's weren't wrong - every scene is needed and warranted and helps everything else. But of course there are dips in the film that are the better parts to go, but I wouldn't really say go on this part or this part.

I would suggest the best part to go to pee would be when Cap A is having a discussion roundtable with some randoms as they discuss the fallout of the Snap.
1 of the Russo brothers is in that scene.
Not really spoilers and you won't miss anything.

I would suggest the best part to go to pee would be when Cap A is having a discussion roundtable with some randoms as they discuss the fallout of the Snap.
1 of the Russo brothers is in that scene.
Not really spoilers and you won't miss anything.

In my head I was thinking this scene but to be honest it's so far in the beginning anyone who needs to go at that time is pure and unadulterated weak sauce.

I really enjoyed EG but have mixed feelings especially about the first half. Don’t want to spoil anything for anything for anyone so won’t say much. Agree that it flies for a 3 hr film though.

Saw it at Imax, beautiful looking, no intermission and yes the TROS trailer was there. Seeing it again on Friday in 2D. 8/10 atm.

IW is basically a perfect 10/10 film for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have an unprecedented Golden Week in Japan this year thanks to the new Emperor's coronation. TEN day break. I'm sure in that time some enterprising soul will upload a a watchable bootleg to the torrent sites.

I look forward to sitting in the comfort of my room watching this. Yeah, I could just go SEE it, but I'm a man of my word. Disney doesn't need my money anyway. And I can take as many pee breaks as I want!

Thanks to all those brave souls that gave us early reviews and spoilers.....spoiler tags are a wonderful thing. I love that nobody is being a weener and ruining this for everyone.

Just came back from watching this. It was a good ending to many of the arcs in the MCU. It's long, but it does not drag. As someone here already said, 3 hours flies by really quickly. I liked it getting out of the theater, but I think this is one of those movies that you'll need time to process a bit.

Where Infinity War was almost 1 action scene to the next, Endgame spends more time with its characters. Where IW was a Thanos story, EG very much focuses on the core 6 Avengers. It gives a lot of closure to some of the threads introduced in the various MCU films.

The movie was great but it wasn't perfect. My main gripe:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now what I liked:
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for whether or not you should stay for the end credits:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll probably try to watch this again if I have the time. 3 hours is a fair chunk of my day so I'll have to schedule that.

Saw it... damn, just damn, i want my money back, this was terrible... is never gonna be said by anyone who actually saw it... It's probably the single best conclusion to any series.

The ending was perfect. Its perfect closure while leaving the door open for more mcu.

Just expect to be on an emotional ride from start to finish.

Also, btw...go see it... stop reading and go see it. if you have go see it again.. that simple

about your main gripes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

People of this forum i just came from theatre.
This movie is...........FANTASTIC!
SW TLJ shame on you! What a difference day and night.

23.5 Hrs to Go! Then!

giphy.gif

This is harmless compared to twitter/instagram or reddit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back