Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Has anybody seen War Machine's War Buster suit?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Can't ****ing wait. This and the final season of Game of Thrones. Hopefully they'll both live up to their promise. If they do, who cares what we get for the rest of the year.

Got my tickets for 26th

tumblr_inline_p2q2buYzfZ1sgopg3_540.gif

How long before we have the conspiracy theory that AMC and Disney are in cahoots together, and crashed the site on purpose to make demand look high. :rotfl

Debunked, alamo drafthouse and regal cinemas was down too, studio movie grill what a et down, fandango and movie tickets were the only ones capable of handling the load, this should prepare us for Episode IX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying since this morning and my phone gets me to the ticket purchase stage and the site just stops.

I didn’t know they were releasing tickets today. At 755 eastern I checked fandango and there they were! I was the first person to buy them for my showing. Every seat was available ! It was a dream come true

had to drive down to my local AMC and get them in person!

mission accomplished the 25th for 9:15!

I already have tickets for five different showings, and the only one that was a bit messy was for the first show opening night.

WOWWWW well after 4 hours of waiting and crashing I finally got three tickets for opening night at 7. But the theater is completely empty. These event movies never seem to have the big effect here in Philly.

WOWWWW well after 4 hours of waiting and crashing I finally got three tickets for opening night at 7. But the theater is completely empty. These event movies never seem to have the big effect here in Philly.

Lol I’m in Delaware. It’s a good turnout sometimes but my theaters are never as hyped as others

Weeeellll if they gave better swag, least for me. Tho the stuff shows up on the 'bay anyway.

https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/02/avengers-endgame-pre-sales-movie-ticket-sites-crashing-atom-amc-fandango/

Atom told Deadline it sold three times as many tickets in the first hour of pre-sales as it did for Avengers: Infinity War over the same timeframe last year. Pre-orders also outstripped first-hour sales for Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Fandango said it had strong sales too, so at least some people were able to endure the wait long enough to grab their tickets.

And for the true diehard:
https://www.vox.com/2019/4/2/18292147/avengers-endgame-marathon-tickets

I'm always seeing these in packed theaters. Got my tickets for Thurs.

Decided to make an event of it. Movie Tavern seating for Friday at 6pm. I have to work Thursday.

Family will get to chow down and watch Endgame together....3 hour film at least we wont get hungry or thirsty....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Im lucky i got opening day tickets but when i watched IW and had a bucket if beer i had to pee at the avengers hq scene back on earth, I’ll have to pace myself this time, i’m going all out on concessions at my local theater chain, they are releasing hulk based drinks, schwarma’s black panther based drink and managed to get my limited edition cup!!!

The hype is real now!!!

8b7c591258997a40cdc5469f63b726d6.jpg

fb3fc3513e8a32f5499d3067c7829ef9.jpg

The thing was that last year IW was only limited to a few amount of news sites on availability now that people know we can get them through apps and not be surprised by sold out shows, everyone was up at 7am, i really can put a finger on how my city really is all nerdy, i’m not even kidding when i saw almost all 6-7-8-9pm shows are sold out! You can forget the two imax theaters here because they sold out in minutes.

Just snag Imax tickets for Thursday night (5th row down from the top, dead center.) Keeping the tickets for Saturday for a repeat viewing. Is it the 25th yet.

Back