Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Like if Steve Rogers was taken out of the super soldier machine just a bit too early.

:lol

"Gentlemen, behold the perfect human specimen, the perfect soldier, the perfect ma...oh crapbaskets someone hit the done button too early!!!"

4V5hXUY.jpg

Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGO also gave us an amazing Mandarin fire tank vehicle that never happened, so take LEGO sets with a grain of salt.

Lego sets are hits and misses, but the Infinity War ones were spot on though!!

Still an amazing set when it’s all set and done!!

202a09ce540469975775eb25ab28360d.jpg

I know that April 2nd has been rumored for awhile now for tickets going on sale. Latest word is that they'll go live around 8:00 AM EST.

Just got my tickets!!! IMAX 3D opening weekend! ****ing pumped!

Have my IMAX tickets. Now the wait! :impatient:

Damn, wtf its already sold out in most of the hours i see the movie, even tried the imax and sold out, not enough good seats, damn i guess everybody was up, it crashed my favorite’s movie chain app I couldn’t load up the times to select my seating, I’m somewhat pissed but managed to get a decent time at a theather further than the one I’m used to going to

The part with Thor, Iron Man, and Cap walking together gave me a seizure from awesomeness.

Damn, wtf its already sold out in most of the hours i see the movie, even tried the imax and sold out, not enough good seats, damn i guess everybody was up, it crashed my favorite’s movie chain app I couldn’t load up the times to select my seating, I’m somewhat pissed but managed to get a decent time at a theather further than the one I’m used to going to

Fandango my man

End Game has ended the internet..

I can't get on using websites, phone apps... Everything freezes or puts me into a que with over an hour wait. Been trying since 8am. With 2 friends doing the same..

Back