Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Spoiler Spoiler:

While I will still rate this movie a success there are 5 items that are super infuriating to me and collectively almost derailed the entire movie for me.

I will rate them from order of severity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Going again tonight lol

Can you imagine my Rage Jye.. I was even warned about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think there is something to be said for that... But you have to deliver at least a little more at
Spoiler Spoiler:

Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

That was, in a word, stupendous. :thud:
giphy.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:thud:

A thousand times :thud: :thud: :thud:

Can you imagine my Rage Jye.. I was even warned about
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think there is something to be said for that... But you have to deliver at least a little more at
Spoiler Spoiler:

Boys after my 2nd viewing i’ve come to this stone cold conclusion...

If you are primarily a Cap/IM fan this movie is for you.

If you are primarily a Hulk/Winter Soldier fan this movie is NOT for you.

I always feel bad being the Debbie Downer.. But I did not love this film.. Not even close. Dont get me wrong.. It had some great moments but overall this was not close to the best Marvel has to offer.

Granted I am
Spoiler Spoiler:

Please Godzilla.. Make my inner child happy this summer.

Boys after my 2nd viewing i’ve come to this stone cold conclusion...

If you are primarily a Cap/IM fan this movie is for you.

If you are primarily a Hulk/Thor fan this movie is NOT for you.

Fixed.

Ya know I went into this thinking it was more of a Civil War sequel..

I have fallen in love with Cap in these films. So that was all great.

The way they handled Hulk was unforgivable.

Thor was not all bad but.. It went on for far too long.

I love Bucky but nobody should expect Bucky to get much to do in these Avengers films.. IMO anyways..

AND NOW! Xipo’s spoilerific review of Avengers: Endgame!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Fixed.

Ya know I went into this thinking it was more of a Civil War sequel..

I have fallen in love with Cap in these films. So that was all great.

The way they handled Hulk was unforgivable.

Thor was not all bad but.. It went on for far too long.

I love Bucky but nobody should expect Bucky to get much to do in these Avengers films.. IMO anyways..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyways I just finished my Countdown to Avengers thread.. Ranked the films.. And thinking back about them all.. I am officially depressed.. :lol

11 years of this and its over..

Sure there will be more.. But
No more Cap and no more Tony.. That is a lot to take.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Because for me that was one of the most exhilarating and profoundly satisfying cinematic experiences I've had in my adult life. I must have had the perfect crowd too, the energy of a sold out IMAX auditorium laughing, sobbing, and cheering many times over will forever be a part of me. This film gave me what a lot of you experienced with the original Avengers (though even more I would imagine with all the tear-jerking moments whether they be sad tears or happy tears.)

After the TROS and Mandalorian previews I even had the slightest sense of "can we just get the MCU over with" beforehand but now to say that I'm blown away couldn't be a bigger understatement. So many things that have been building up, so many "best case scenarios" with regard to what the Russos would deliver, and for me they damn well hit pretty much every single one.

AND NOW! Xipo’s spoilerific review of Avengers: Endgame!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed 100%.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Because for me that was one of the most exhilarating and profoundly satisfying cinematic experiences I've had in my adult life. I must have had the perfect crowd too, the energy of a sold out IMAX auditorium laughing, sobbing, and cheering many times over will forever be a part of me. This film gave me what a lot of you experienced with the original Avengers (though even more I would imagine with all the tear-jerking moments whether they be sad tears or happy tears.)

After the TROS and Mandalorian previews I even had the slightest sense of "can we just get the MCU over with" beforehand but now to say that I'm blown away couldn't be a bigger understatement. So many things that have been building up, so many "best case scenarios" with regard to what the Russos would deliver, and for me they damn well hit pretty much every one.

I can see as a big Cap fan why you would be happy. I had other issues besides Hulk but Cap was not one of them.

I can see as a big Cap fan why you would be happy. I had other issues besides Hulk but Cap was not one of them.

Yep, you don't get better Cap moments and the end to an 8 year arc than this. :thud:

Bummer for you though, especially with this one being the capstone (oh wow what a hilarious pun, I'm honestly not trying to rub it in, lol) to all that came before.

TFA/TA/TWS/CW/IW/AEG.

I can't even put into words how blown away I'm am that my favorite superhero will forever have these six films.

Yep, you don't get better Cap moments and the end to an 8 year arc than this. :thud:

Bummer for you though, especially with this one being the capstone (oh wow what a hilarious pun, I'm honestly not trying to rub it in, lol) to all that came before.

TFA/TA/TWS/CW/IW/AEG.

I can't even put into words how blown away I'm am that my favorite superhero will forever have these six films.

Yep.. Gonna be tuff for any character to beat that..

Does my heart good to see you have The Avengers in there now :)

Aw man just read jye's comments reflecting your same sentiments. It really is pretty shocking. Did Hulk sleep with Feige's daughter or something, lol. If I thought that there was one certainty after IW it was that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry guys, if I were in your shoes I know I'd feel the exact same way.

And you're right jye, they really did circle back on every imaginable character to close old loops except for

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep.. Gonna be tuff for any character to beat that..

Does my heart good to see you have The Avengers in there now :)

How can I not, *especially* with the thing I hate most from that movie (Cap's suit) being the literal "butt" of AEG's jokes, lol. ;)

I must say that the extended curtain calls of every MCU character was executed flawlessly. Much more elegantly than the multiple endings of ROTK.

One thing I will say...

That shot of a beat up Cap holding his broken shield facing Thanos and his army has to be my single most favorite shot in all of the MCU.

Alone yet defiantly standing his ground.

E P I C

Back