Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFCIzF9.jpg

iUOqFUg.jpg

No representation for Hulk? Is this hybrid really big or something and they just needed to put a normal sized human in there for scale but forgot to?

I'm watching Captain America The First Avenger now. I just realized, that scene where Howard Stark was studying the energy from Hydra's weapons looks remarkably similar to the scene in Endgame where Tony Stark was installing the stones to the gauntlet. In CA, it actually exploded. In Endgame, Rocket jump scares them with a fake explosion. :lol

RDJ posted an instagram video saying that director Paul Thomas Anderson told him that he's been watching YouTube videos of audience reactions to EG during the quarantine to "remind himself of the power of cinema."

What Scorsese heard when he called the Russos asking to learn this power:

CLICK

Have you guys seen the cast reunion on YouTube :lol

For Nickelodeon?

I think Evans is also planning another reunion for that all-in challenge or whatever challenge that was (Chris Pratt offered 2 people to be eaten by a dinosaur on the next Jurassic movie).

For Nickelodeon?

I think Evans is also planning another reunion for that all-in challenge or whatever challenge that was (Chris Pratt offered 2 people to be eaten by a dinosaur on the next Jurassic movie).

No this was a Skype group together

Back