Avengers Assemble!! Side show scale by Averone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you guys try to put the word out on these pics! I want Sideshow to see them and say:

"Wow! We should make a wasp or a Fraking Giant man to go with these great statues of ours"

Boys, Im on your team I like to have more great Marvel PF characters that make sense!

I also dont mind bringing attention to my good friend Arahom who did the Antman!
The guy has some serious talent!

Will you guys try to put the word out on these pics! I want Sideshow to see them and say:

"Wow! We should make a wasp or a Fraking Giant man to go with these great statues of ours"

Boys, Im on your team I like to have more great Marvel PF characters that make sense!

I also dont mind bringing attention to my good friend Arahom who did the Antman!
The guy has some serious talent!

will do a wasp would be great

Iron Man's pose is a bit too dramatic for my tastes. Like he is a Backstreet Boy or something, but other than that, great stuff!

:confused::confused:

Backstreet? He's holding the American flag, and is standing as a patriot... I'd say that pose is as adequate as is expected from the classic IM. How else would you have had him pose, fending off a bunch of doom bots with a scowl on his face? :horror:horror

That pose for me is every bit as iconic as Cap's pose.. and also complements Thor's as well... not quite sure about Hulk's but hey I don't think I've ever seen the green meanie without a scowl on his face throughout an entire issue.

Even though I am not getting this piece atm it's really lovely and congrats to everyone that's got it!

Now Averone let's see Yellow jacket and the other Avengers that work with Yellow Jacket to see off threats that Yellow Jacket alone cannot see off :naughty:naughty:naughty

:confused::confused:

Backstreet? He's holding the American flag, and is standing as a patriot... I'd say that pose is as adequate as is expected from the classic IM. How else would you have had him pose, fending off a bunch of doom bots with a scowl on his face? :horror:horror

That pose for me is every bit as iconic as Cap's pose.. and also complements Thor's as well... not quite sure about Hulk's but hey I don't think I've ever seen the green meanie without a scowl on his face throughout an entire issue.

Even though I am not getting this piece atm it's really lovely and congrats to everyone that's got it!

Now Averone let's see Yellow jacket and the other Avengers that work with Yellow Jacket to see off threats that Yellow Jacket alone cannot see off :naughty:naughty:naughty

I told the wifey I wanted a Yellow Jacket...:joy

Guess what she bought for me......:slap

Back