Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for most of them. I'm especially excited for Scarlet Witch! I don't care for Quicksilver's look though. It'd be weird to have all but him I guess, but still, I don't care for the character design.

I have a feeling quick and Scarlet will be pretty bland figures Tho...doesn't seem like they have any accessories in the actual movie...maybe Scarlet will have a set of hands with red energy blasts on em and a sculpt with glowing eyes and hair?...

The actual stands may look like these, but at this point I see this more as a symbolic teaser, HT telling us to expect figures of these characters. I doubt it's for Hulk, he won't fit in that base. If it were for a new Banner, it would say "Dr. Bruce Banner". If Iron Man means it's for the rumored Mark 45, it would say "Mark 45", as it's how IM stands have on the nameplates, if I'm not mistaken. Mark #, not "Iron Man".

ef1ee8e7e47037f920d5637f976a2547.jpg

A nice teaser for you guys.

I have a feeling quick and Scarlet will be pretty bland figures Tho...doesn't seem like they have any accessories in the actual movie...maybe Scarlet will have a set of hands with red energy blasts on em and a sculpt with glowing eyes and hair?...

Judging from the clips we've seen, the DoFP Pietro has a much more interesting costume.

I think the twins could be like the Hawkeye figure from the first movie. But this Ultron looks very promising from the teaser, I cannot wait to see this film easily my most anticipated film ever

dont know if this has already been posted but there will be a new trailer on 12th of january. maybe they will also show us some figures after that?

Yeah, it was announced a while ago..., it was pretty funny too because they did an advert to let us know there will be a new trailer. :)

Back