Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the Lego design can be taken for granted seeming Lego are pretty simplistic.

I am betting the 45 is going to be more than just a repaint, it's going to be at least as different as the IV and VI, interested in seeing it as from the Lego RT isn't circle.

That will end up being my 5th IM if I pick it up...

I think 45 will be quite different from 43 as well, and if I do get it, it will be my 4th IM. My wife believes 3 IM is already more than enough. I forgot to mention that I will definitely be getting my 4th and final Widow as well. I still believe this will be the last Widow for MCU...

So excited to see what QuickSilver and Scarlet Witch look like. they were my most wanted (along with Maria Hill COUGHCOUGH) them 2 and thor/hawkeye are definite buys for me, they will look great with my Avengers Black widow. probably pick up vision as well

I really didn't think she'd get a figure. I have a feeling (optimism!) that she's gonna be awesome. Her, BW and Hawkeye are two definite purchases for me.

I think she is going to be awesome too. Olsen is a great actress so I'm sure she will do the role justice.

Yes! well when I think 16 I include 1 Avengers drone, 1 Ultron Drone, Fury and Hill.... maybe they don't make 16 but thats how many I would be able to get

Do you have the space set aside for them or will you have to make the space when they become available? I'm fast running out of room for my collection, it's frustrating really. :)

Do you have the space set aside for them or will you have to make the space when they become available? I'm fast running out of room for my collection, it's frustrating really. :)

I have enough..... but I have a storage space where I can keep lots of my figures and I do....... I don't necessarily display everything I have, I just focus on keeping them in mint condition

Crap, now that I think of it, I may have to get 5 of these figs. Being Vision, Ultron, Hawkeye, Cap, and Thor in that order of priority. But will only get Thor to swap out the body. Unless of course they make the sleeved version. He seems to be sleeved in a lot of the promo art.

Thor needs to come with a civilian Thor option...dude looks tooooo cool in the Avengers tower at the beginning of the trailer

Thor needs to come with a civilian Thor option...dude looks tooooo cool in the Avengers tower at the beginning of the trailer

yeah thats what I said.... but Thor said we wont get one because:
tumblr_ne7xjduxXB1qaybgdo5_500.gif

I know for a fact I wont be getting all 10 but I sure want to. Time to make "the list" and see what is a priority. LOL. Hawkeye for sure since I missed the first one. Vision is at the top too. After that the list gets harder and harder to make. I cant wait to see them.

I have enough..... but I have a storage space where I can keep lots of my figures and I do....... I don't necessarily display everything I have, I just focus on keeping them in mint condition

Props to you...lol I couldn't do it, I dont nessesarily play with my figures, but I like to pose them and display them, otherwise I don't see the point in owning them and spending 200$+ on each figure to never even take out the brown shipper...lol I'd feel like I paid 200$ for a box lol

Props to you...lol I couldn't do it, I dont nessesarily play with my figures, but I like to pose them and display them, otherwise I don't see the point in owning them and spending 200$+ on each figure to never even take out the brown shipper...lol I'd feel like I paid 200$ for a box lol
I concur...i repose my figures more often than I thought I would

Back