Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larger

BkB1KZNCcAEdhpC.jpg:large

Incredible :drool

The person who made this forgot to add the silver stripes outside the star.See what i'm talking about

image.jpg

The person who made this forgot to add the silver stripes outside the star.See what i'm talking about

View attachment 101750

I think this is some kind of optical illusion. The filming footage has him lean forward at one point and you can seen his chest piece better. There aren't any silver stripes, just a star.

I think this is some kind of optical illusion. The filming footage has him lean forward at one point and you can seen his chest piece better. There aren't any silver stripes, just a star.

Where can i find the film footage?

TFA, Golden Age, Stealth, AoU... They're making it very difficult for me to pick a definitive Cap. :lol

The only one I've had no interest in was his costume from the first Avengers. I like the look of the Stealth outfit except for the uncolored shield. Maybe AoU will ultimately be the one that I go with. Until then I'll have to pick between Stealth and Golden Age. Loving most of the costumes from AoU so far.

TFA, Golden Age, Stealth, AoU... They're making it very difficult for me to pick a definitive Cap. :lol

The only one I've had no interest in was his costume from the first Avengers. I like the look of the Stealth outfit except for the uncolored shield. Maybe AoU will ultimately be the one that I go with. Until then I'll have to pick between Stealth and Golden Age. Loving most of the costumes from AoU so far.

And another 2 or 3 suits from Captain America 3 and Avengers 3 :lol

I still think the Avengers version is the best suit. Good balance of the red , white and blue similar to his comic look and its also way more streamlined.

I really liked the Avengers suit, but the blue belt was a big mistake, too much blue. The belt needed to be either red, black, or leather, to break up all that light blue.

Anyone find that this suit and the concept art for Iron Man's suit looks a bit busy in terms of color design? There's just so many little stripes and patches of colors everywhere, it's starting to look like they add more colors to make it look more advanced. I love Cap's new suit but the red stripes everywhere, especially the chest really throws me off, wish they were a darker blue or something.

Had the same issue with Iron Patriot, just looks like a kid painted him.

It's funny, I think had I not collected HT figures, these costumes wouldn't bother me at all.

Back