Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If GotG is on pace to match and possibly exceed TWS domestic box office and be right behind TF4, I find it extremely hard to believe Avengers 2 will bomb. AoU should break $2B, the question is whether it can overtake Titanic and Avatar.

Surprised though that GOTG was only #1 for one week. TMNT is now #1. At least Cap:TWS was #1 for like 3 or 4 weeks? Avengers was #1 for 3 weeks in May 2012. Not even Battleship could knock it off. I assume AOU will dominate May 2015.

^ Can we really compare Avengers and Battleship? I didnt think it was a terrible movie but Avengers is a much better film.

If GotG is on pace to match and possibly exceed TWS domestic box office and be right behind TF4, I find it extremely hard to believe Avengers 2 will bomb. AoU should break $2B, the question is whether it can overtake Titanic and Avatar.

I don't know how well it will do, but I hope it gets to be in the top 10 at least :pray:

nah I don't think Guardians will crack the Top 10
Its the All time list
Captain America(TWS) is number 73 :lol

wha.. ?

what.gif

I meant Age of Ultron :lol

Last edited:
I hope so! :pray: I really hope its as good and dark as we all want it to be.

BTW How many forms will Ultron have? I'd like to know how many Ultrons I'll get :lol

Most likely he'll have 2 main forms: the one from the EW poster reveal (like his classic version), and a final form as seen in the leaked images from way back sans SFX and glowing mouth + teeth (like his modern versions from the Conquest and AU comics). There's also potentially a third one that's more like a prototype/Mark 1 that's fairly incomplete and more akin to that of an IM suit.

I don't see myself getting the "Mark 1" unless it really stands out in the film. Will most likely get the EW poster version and put it alongside 2 drones while the final form gets a space on its own on the shelf.

Back