Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The destroyer is a pretty boring looking robot. I don't think they would reuse something we have already seen. I'd want something new and more intricate looking.

Plus I don't know how HT would add joints to that figure without changing its whole seamless form and shape. Which is probably why they never attempted to make it from Thor 1.

The destroyer is a pretty boring looking robot. I don't think they would reuse something we have already seen. I'd want something new and more intricate looking.

Plus I don't know how HT would add joints to that figure without changing its whole seamless form and shape. Which is probably why they never attempted to make it from Thor 1.

I'm still sad that the 1/6 Destroyer got canceled, think it was Toystrike who was manufacturing it.

Hawkeye for sure cause of the new costume, probably the first figure they reveal. I don't know about Fury, they skipped him on TWS. Guess he's not a huge seller but a lot of people missed him, so maybe a promo edition?

If they do release Hulk (cause he's supposed to get new hulk pants in AOU) , they will most likely use the same body, I remember them saying something like it was an expensive investment to make the body and probably wouldn't try it again. So it makes sense to re-use it. If they do any mods, might try to fatten up the torso (some said hulk was too lean) We'll definitely get a new sculpt, hopefully a roaring expression

I don't mind the original hulk. I bought the hulk/banner set but really don't like banner. So I'm selling and going to get a single hulk.

Yeah Hulk 2.0 is all I want, assuming its better than the original :wink1

also I think Hawkeye will be made, maybe not Fury depending on his role

Back