Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I would've minded Brutasha as much if they made it a little more of a thing that Nat was somewhat just using Bruce to get to the other guy to complete the mission. I didn't care for the relationship but LOVED how they ended it.

I don't think I would've minded Brutasha as much if they made it a little more of a thing that Nat was somewhat just using Bruce to get to the other guy to complete the mission. I didn't care for the relationship but LOVED how they ended it.

I agree. Hated the relationship but good ending. Happy its over with!

Oh did he? My bad I missed that. Quite untrue.

:hi5: Hawkeye+Widow all the way!

:hi5: Hawkeye+Widow all the way!

:clap :clap :woo
tumblr_mpmn0dMktH1sxwfk9o1_500.gif

Haha Brutasha .... as far as their end goes, I just think they needed someone to be sad the Hulk exiled himself ha

I think it might've worked a bit more for me if they hinted at it a bit more in the first movie ... like if they showed Natasha figure out she could calm Hulk down after the final battle or something.

Haha Brutasha .... as far as their end goes, I just think they needed someone to be sad the Hulk exiled himself ha

I think it might've worked a bit more for me if they hinted at it a bit more in the first movie ... like if they showed Natasha figure out she could calm Hulk down after the final battle or something.

Yeah I agree! It just seemed so random...

:exactly: one of the biggest problems with the romance for me is that it came out of Knowhere

Haha Yes...so random! Was as shocked as Bruce seemed when she started talking to him at the bar about the fella who had done her wrong.

Well, Joss said that he likes to think that he started seeding their relationship since the first Avengers and also with how they mentioned that Natasha was sent to go get Bruce. But i'd take Bobbi and Clint over Nat and Clint anyday...now Nat and Bucky... :love

:yess: Guy always knows the best Marvel hookups :hi5: Comic knowledge genius :rock

Why thank you. :hi5: Hell yeah dude. Well, those are at least my favorite Marvel hookups and I just think they make the most sense together. Now let's get Steve and Sharon together! That's the new mission. As much as I love Steve and Peggy, that time has unfortunately passed and Steve has gotta move on.

Back