Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted by HT... Man I really hope the sentries aren't too expensive.

e80102bc743383b02f8993772c039c46.jpg

That, is awesome. That would have been a cool opportunity for hot toys to tease the 45 but that looks like the 43

Just came back from the movie. What a disappointment. Whedon tried to cram in way too much. Plot was a mess and got desensitised to all the action halfway through. Big step down from Avengers 2, Winter Soldier, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yeah I didn't notice him in the movie, but he'd be much smaller than that I would have thought so no-ones likely to spot him even if he is there.

Yeah I didn't notice him in the movie, but he'd be much smaller than that I would have thought so no-ones likely to spot him even if he is there.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl :monkey3

So is the scepter gem actually the mind stone? I have a couple wagers on that.

I don't want to know anymore than that. Feel free to PM me instead of posting it if you prefer.

So is the scepter gem actually the mind stone? I have a couple wagers on that.

I don't want to know anymore than that. Feel free to PM me instead of posting it if you prefer.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So after watching the film, aside from Ultron Prime, I ended up PO'ing the Sentry Prime Artist Mix while purchasing the Cosbaby version by itself on the secondary market. :thud:

Back