<<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>> Quicksilver left

THAT´S how you do it.

Many thx again, goose and now officially in here.

:rock

Re: <<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>> Quicksilver left

I'll take it!

If you ever make a War Machine Mark 2 one, can I have it?

Darn, I should have Hawkeye. :(

Late to the party. :fest :(
The way this went you were late after 2-3 minutes..... Darkangel got the first post 1min after it went up, followed by Motuxmen and Kal El and Y4NK33 2 mins later.
I got here 9 minutes after it went up and had to settle for my second choice :ohbfrank: Which I was disappointed with because usually I get the drop on everyone :rotfl

The way this went you were late after 2-3 minutes..... Darkangel got the first post 1min after it went up, followed by Motuxmen and Kal El and Y4NK33 2 mins later.
I got here 9 minutes after it went up and had to settle for my second choice :ohbfrank: Which I was disappointed with because usually I get the drop on everyone :rotfl

Fastest one yet! :D

oh Goose, I'll be going back to my Vision sig soon.... I just made my new one today for that Frozen/Ultron quote :lol

oh Goose, I'll be going back to my Vision sig soon.... I just made my new one today for that Frozen/Ultron quote :lol

giphy.gif

Back